The new mounts look...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Metapsyche, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Metapsyche Augur

So goddam sexy. I’m insanely excited- just spent waaaay too much at DB store... well played devs, well played.

Friends n Family x1
    Premium x 1
    Standard x 4

Just realized that I was only gonna do 6 accounts and FnF has two..
  2. Thunderkiks Augur

I love them!!!!!! 2 friends and family here and 2 collectors!
  3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I am concerned that these mounts are purely cosmetic this year and lack the usual mount blessing upgrades that used to come with each expansion mount. The description on the ToV mounts shows no stat buffs.
  4. Angahran Augur

If that's true that could be the deciding factor on which expansion to purchase.
    Benito likes this.
  5. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I can confirm that the TBL mounts have mount blessings since Allakhazam and Lucy does not show updated descriptions.

Saddle of the Lava Snail = Mount Blessing Jaka (27 mana regen, 2500 total hp/mana/end, 50 resists, 63 AC @ Level 110)

Carpet of Stratos = Mount Blessing Izah (24 mana regen, 2200 hp/mana/end, 50 resists, 54 AC @ Level 110)
  6. Catashe Augur

idk.. they look creepy as s*** to me.. makes me really wanna know wth happened on velious with them new model looks
  7. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

These are the new 'consolidated' blessings? After Sep. 10 2019 update?

Is Jaka the highest 'new consolidated' blessing?
  8. Metapsyche Augur

Now I’m curious too about new ornaments in Velious, I’m guessing that there is going to be some awesome heroes forge to look forward to.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  9. Angahran Augur

Anyone know if the new mounts from ToV have buffs or are purely cosmetic ?
  10. Speckle Journeyman

So FnF in /claim you immediately get this?
    Prize: Torment of Velious Standard Expansion Ticket
    Prize: Level 85 Heroic Character Boost
    Prize: Restless Wolf Saddle
    Prize: Restless Griffon Saddle
  11. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I am not sure if they were consolidated. However, Mount Blessing Jaka seems to be the highest buff as the TBL achievement (Burninator) 'Efreeti Carpet' offers 'Mount Blessing Jaka.'
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  12. Ngreth Thergn Developer

They do have the buffs. (As players mentioned)

It is not immediate. They will be available when the expansion launches.
  13. Metapsyche Augur

N’greth,

Is the tradeable copy available to give our guildies beta access?
  14. Angahran Augur

The only buffs mentioned in this thread were for the TBL mounts not the new ToV mounts.

Will the new expansion mounts have the same Jaka buff as TBL or a new level ?
  15. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Is there a list of 'new consolidated' mount blessings as per this patch note? Wondering what they all are.

September 10, 2019
    - Consolidated the various mount blessings. In nearly all cases, the new buff is equal to or an improvement over the previous buff, with the exception of Mount Blessing Izah which has had its AC value reduced to be in line with the other mount blessings.
  16. Ngreth Thergn Developer

no
    Metapsyche likes this.
  17. Metapsyche Augur

Good to know! Thank-you sir.
  18. Angahran Augur

Apparently this is supposed to somehow answer the question of whether or not the new mounts, from the new expansion have stats/buffs or not.

I don't see how it does since it was from before the expansion was announced.

So, I'll try again.

Could someone please answer the very simple question.
    Do the new mounts, from the new expansion provide any stats/buffs and if they do, how do they compare to the old TBL mounts ?

Thank you.
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  19. Zamiam Augur

Yes they do , as Ngreth stated here https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/the-new-mounts-look.260093/#post-3831022
    the stats will be Equal to or better than current TBL mounts :p
  20. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

To answer my own question I went to Alla.

They list Jaka as the highest (used to go to at least Paza).
    current:
    Azia
    Beza
    Caza
    Dena
    Ena
    Fana
    Geza
    Heda
    Izah
    Jaka
    ???? new one incoming?