The new(ish) Sarith HotZone augisn't dropping

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Weebaaa, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Weebaaa Augur

The Shell of Sustainment
    Doesn't seem to be dropping any more. Has anyone had the Glowing Mystical Infusor, or any of the other new augs drop since they were first introduced, broken?
  2. AnzoRagespirit Augur

Dunno about the Aug, but sarith shouldn't be a hot zone, there just isn't enough mobs. Other than the water creatures, you can clear the zone in about 4 minutes.
  3. smash Augur

There enough mobs, except when lvl 105 there.

Xp should drastic be lowered when people that level.
  4. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

It already was back when level 105 TDS launch happened. You don't get any measurable XP in RoF on down. The 105's in zone are working on their Tears and Hunter Achievements. As someone that has finished VoA Hunter I spent more time in Sarith than I did in Argath and Argath has 5x the named. The named just do not show.
  5. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Personally, I think they should have chosen larger hotzones for 95+.

The only large 95 hotzone is resplendent temple, my suggestions would be:
    Shards landing, city of bronze, resplendent temple(i think it was an ok choice), valley of lunanyn(has worked before).
    Sepulcher is large enough too(if east and west was included), but is too hard to work as a 95 hotzone imo.
    Maybe beast's domain could work?

The only "new" hotzone aug I have seen is the one from "fear itself".
  6. smash Augur

Pillars also lvl 95 hot zone. sometimes.
  7. McDougal Augur

I never have seen the lvl 95 augment drop and not many asking about it either. I figured I was just unlucky.
  8. Password1234 Augur

It dropped very briefly when it was added along with the Fear Itself hot zone aug, but the stats were broken and they temporarily removed them. They've since fixed them and added the Fear Itself aug but never put the Sarith aug back. I've asked about it a few times and nobody has ever responded.