The moment you log out to fix something.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by c313, May 22, 2015.

1. c313 Augur

Then realize the huge mistake you just made.

I shall join in on the clicking!
  2. uk6999 Augur

Good luck. I tried off and on for 1.5 hours. Off to bed.
  3. Tachya Elder

Ouch, that is painful. Though I haven't been able to log on at all since noon, I do feel for you. Seriously.
  4. thumarr New Member

OMG this hit me today...I was in a rocking group...and well got a knock at the door. OMFG its here, I recently won another R9 290X. So I set there and continued to fight the orcs and the urge to log out. Yes I had opened it. Oh it was so shiny...very shiny...my shiny. I thought it would only take a few minutes to log out, pop it in, adjust a few settings and log back. Did I mention it was SO SHINY.

OH CRAP...as my excitement wore off, when I hit the log in screen, and in my excitement for my new SHINY I had forgotten about the capacity issues. Tried for about 10 mins. Getting frustrated.

So I closed the EQ client, and decided to play with my precious shiny and run it through the paces for a while..oh and I took a nap since I stayed up to 4:30 am playing last night. So all in all was good day, oh and I walked over to the beach and got to see that bright yellow orb in the sky.

Woke up from my nap, went to log in, right in. Yes I know a "fix" has been done, and right now it showing. I am not seeing the AFK'ers. Now I got to make dinner...and dang it already 11 pm here.
  5. svann Augur

You can log, just dont leave character select.