The Mechamatic Guardian

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by bigpapa, Oct 29, 2018.

1. bigpapa Augur

hi, I am trying to enter the mechamatic guardian but I can't enter , I always get pushed back and can't enter . I try to click the left foot door entrance but nothing happening ( I tried about 100 times to enter , by clicking the left foot door or to step on it ect but nothing work ) .I tried with no levitate , no mount ect as well , is that task bugged?

with the AA consolidation I lost the best preincarnation buff we had , because now it is scribing the best one we have memorized , and i want to get my rank 3 now.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    I got 4 in group , all get the same task ** You have been assigned the task 'Mechamatic Spelunking'. **

** you have a group of three or more people, you should be able to zone into the solo instance of the roaming Mechamatic Guardian via a doorway in its foot.**

well , task might be bugged or am i doing something wrong?
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

The quest you have listed is a solo quest. You need to also obtain the instance from Overvolt. If you don't have a shared task in your list for the zone, you can't zone in.
  3. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Head into, I believe is the phrase
  4. jackrich New Member

there is different adventures for it pretty it is the Mech Guardian adventure that starts giving mobs at bottom lvl. Some don't start til lvl 5 very bottom quest from him
  5. bigpapa Augur

ty ,that was it to get The Mechamatic Guardian : adventure.