The Legend of the Fear House

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tsolaes, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Tsolaes Elder

Always fun to visit for Halloween! Good thing its in Spruce Bridge Hollows and not a guild village, since some evil force has burned all the villages down... :(
  2. Vlad Diszno Augur

I am glad your neighborhood didn't poof. I Have yet to log in and check the neighborhood I have my houses in. It's not a guild village, but I am still a little afraid.
    I've got 2 bixie houses borrowed from someone that doesn't log in much anymore, if those got mailed to owner..., not to mention all the parcels on all the different chars that would have to be sorted out. Were this to happen to me, it would be a death blow.

Just to think what countless others are going through...

I hope they can get this sorted out quickly and to as much of everyone's satisfaction that is possible. I hope they go above and beyond merely fixing the problem and then letting everyone reaquire their guilds and decorated yards/ houses/ halls via normal gameplay.

Seems like the "powers that be" take one step forward but then end up having to take two steps back.
    My wacky theory for the day: EQ has become sentient and is rebelling against all the back end prodding it's been receiving.

In any case, hopefully EQ won't end up losing decorators due to this, that population is low enough.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Tsolaes Elder

Just bumping this old post again to remind people of the neat Fear House interactive quest. I started my next "save-mation" project over 2 years ago and never found the time to finish it. Maybe someday...
    Wayylon and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  4. Tsolaes Elder

Dont forget to stop by the Fear House this Halloween!
  5. Tsolaes Elder

Does anyone recall the Legend of the Fear House? Be sure to stop by for a spooky Halloween experience! And coming soon... A video tour of the Spruce Bridge Hollows, finishing off with Fear House itself! As well as thorough commentary on EQ's housing system.
    MasterMagnus and Vlad Diszno like this.
  6. Sobmre Augur

I went and seen it, very awesome. its much better then the content we get in "new" expansion zone
  7. Vlad Diszno Augur

I certainly do remember!
    Looked for you on Halloween day but didn’t find you online.
    Looking forward to your video since I wasn’t able to experience it live again.

If you still get online, swing over to Drinal and check out some of my newer houses. I posted about my properties not too long ago.
  8. Tsolaes Elder

Howdy Vlad! Sorry I wasn't around Halloween. I'll certainly check out your new houses soon! And I'll get the video finished and post it in these forums. I give you a shout out in it and have a few pics of your plots.
  9. Coas Lorekeeper

Nice work! This is quite a unique form of stop-motion storytelling via EQ housing. Building the story one frame/screenshot at a time. Very impressive.
  10. Khyrra Elder

Bumping this as well :)