The lag.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Jhenna_BB, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

This lag is complete BS that's going on right now. Can you please not wait until Wed for the Live patch to reset the damn servers?

Quest updates just don't happen because the lag is so bad the game can't identify your character is standing in the correct spot.

I can cast a fishing line with a caught fish on my line because the game has no clue I'm holding an item on my cursor.

You should be embarrassed.
  2. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

There are plenty of people playing EQ right now that are having little to no issue. We had folks last night with very bad pings, and some with perfectly fine ones. Which would indicate a network path issue, not a server issue.

If you are having Ada quest update issues, it is almost certainly due to 50 others trying to do the same quest at the same time.

Maybe it's time to log off for a bit and do something else. Patch in 6 days.
  3. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Nice try. I have 400mb internet and a job.
  4. svann Augur

yikes
    smh
  5. Kuaamil Elder

Gigabit connection or no deal.

In all seriousness though, I've found several specific functions to be extra-laggy, like the raid window. Other than that, I haven't been experiencing more than the occasional hiccup.