The Krono Lord

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Frenzic, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Numiko Augur

maybe it was just the way you worded it, you say you have 70+ accounts to maintain, which really you do not need unless you are playing all 70 on the same server at the same time.

You can also log into EQ, EQ2, Planetside, DC Universe and H1Z1 at the same time with just one account so there is no need for extra accounts to play other Daybreak games at the same time either.

I have characters on every server of EQ and EQ2 that range in level from 70 to 105, I have characters on all the TLP servers including Vulak .. but I only have 8 accounts, 3 gold and 5 silver.

Maintaining 70+ Krono feed accounts when you only play a max 30 to 40 at once is just a waste of Krono really.
  2. EradzEQ Elder

sounds like a job to me lol.
  3. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

One can only hope. Given this thread has already been moderated (lol at OP reporting replies), Roshen and/or Radar have at least looked at it.
  4. Tyraxor Augur

keep dreaming, dbg love this topic
  5. Frenzic Augur

Oh I see. One of the reasons I have so many accounts is for organization purposes. My station names are named in a way I can quickly know what that account is for. I run 50-70 accounts simultaneously quite often and that doesn't count the accounts I am now playing on Phinny. As soon as my hardware gets here I plan on jumping to 6 accounts for Phinny and see how it goes. Either way, it's a lot of Krono to run the machine that is Frenzic :p
  6. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

You make some really awful assumptions. I have zero beef with krono. I've made some in my time on TLP (gasp?) and there's little wrong about them imo. You think I'm on some crusade to end krono? I could care less about what form pixelated wealth in the game takes, be it plat, noble, krono, rare items or whatever. How people choose to enjoy the game is up to them.

What I have an issue with is repeated attempts at trolling the topic, just like the original post is doing, and just like your previous posts have done - remember your epic "Frenzic is a swell guy for selling me a brother Z robe for krono" thread? Where is it now, by chance?

It's not a "discussion", it's a "look at me, I want attention" thread that is by definition non constructive.
  7. Frenzic Augur

I make assumptions? Your entire point of posting in this thread and following me around on the forums, is based on an assumption. Your beef is with me and how I conduct myself. Too bad for you, everything I do is within the rules of the game and the forums. That's why you are being moderated and I am not.

Protip- There is only so many chances they give before they ban your forum account.
  8. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Umm, no. I'm basing replies on what you say.

Example:

Then why did you *start* a (non constructive) thread on the topic, specifically to talk about your in game wealth?

Done feeding, enjoy your day.
  9. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Good Frenzic to you as well sir.
  10. Kobra Augur

[IMG]
    Sheex likes this.
  11. EQvet Elder

The krono farmers life is a lonely one... :(
  12. Frenzic Augur

Well since the server is down I got a second to count up my resources.

Since Jan 1st 2016-

Setup new Kangaroo system, working well!
    Started a new mage, leveled 1-22
    Farmed 160 Krono
    Farmed 20k pp

A down week for sure, but I did work a lot!
    Tudadar likes this.