The Krono Lord

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Frenzic, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Marthisdil Augur

I still find it ironic that the things you complain about are exactly the sort of things a good number of people in your previous guild did and or condoned on Ragefire.

What does Fulkjoo do with all his time now since he doesn't train people and trash talk anymore?
    Sheex likes this.
  2. Melphite New Member

just 24 kro and Over 36k pp - going to be converting this week - as I just made to much pp over the holiday - chanting and steins = lots of cash at the begining
    Frenzic likes this.
  3. Marthisdil Augur

Lol - hardly.
  4. Ducreux Augur

[IMG]
    Tiensx, Frenzic and Sheex like this.
  5. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Every Finley post makes me think of what Varys says about Kevan Lannister. Good people in service to awful causes.
  6. Numiko Augur

15K plats, zero Krono.

I pay 12 months at a time on the grandfathered lower rates on my accounts so do not need any.
    Frenzic likes this.
  7. Frenzic Augur

I honestly have no idea what this even means. Can someone translate?
  8. Vaclav Augur

He's trying to imply SoA has hackers... you know... routine nonsense.
  9. Mwapo Augur

/acbdeff on
    /killeverything on
    /collectrarepokemon on
    /shutdownwhenmaxkrono on
    /aasfcvv on

Am I doing it right?
  10. Ducreux Augur

I think they mean this one

[IMG]
  11. Lifebane Augur

Wow, Mr.Bick. You need to work on your priorities sir. Your peeps be killin destroyers while my peeps be killin Lords n' Wizards. Dat cycle time.

P.S. RIP Runnyeye
  12. Ducreux Augur

You know it goes to whichever is on the bottom
  13. Abazzagorath Augur

If it makes people feel better, there is someone with way more krono and plat than the people posting on this thread, probably combined. And they don't brag about it or care what anyone else thinks.
  14. Finley Augur

You really had to shoe horn that into this conversation didn't you? :p Fulkjoo is neither capable of blocking other people from experiencing content nor is he even with us anymore.

If any member of <Pixel Pirates> griefs you in any way I will take the matter very seriously; do not hesitate to send me a whisper in game or PM on this forum.
  15. TowerDefense Augur

I lol'd
  16. Frenzic Augur

Nice rogue hotkey you got there!

Are they on Phinny? If so I'd love to know who has more wealth than me. If they play on live, I'd love to compare 16 years of wealth vs 1 month and adjust for time.
  17. Ducreux Augur

This guy named Keon was being real mean to me Finley
  18. Finley Augur

I can laugh now that the nightmare is over :eek:
    Ducreux likes this.
  19. SqueeshSqueesh Augur

Elaborate?
  20. Vaclav Augur

I think he screwed up the phrasing...