The Krono Lord

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Frenzic, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Frenzic Augur

If this were real life wealth I'd agree with you, that's usually a social taboo. This is no different then magelo listing the top ac tank or top mana clerics. This is a game where people frequently compare different aspects of their characters. Being wealthy doesn't mean you're greedy or step on people.
  2. Frenzic Augur

That's a lot Mr Bick. That would bring your total into the 400 range? Maybe 500?

I might have to exclude you from this for fun competition!
  3. Frenzic Augur

Bobby and myself currently have one account each I believe. Can't blame this one on boxes.
  4. toasty4800 Elder

You posted that rogues are carried so basically those krono farms were carried as well.
  5. Moranis Augur

I would wager that the "high rollers" started off with about a 100 krono "initial investment" that they pulled over from their RF/LJ_mage_armies and played a little eqnomics on phinny to acquire a vast majority of the rest.
    Whizbang and Frenzic like this.
  6. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Frenzic troll threads are about Frenzic.

Good Frenzic to you all and Happy New Frenzic.
  7. Angered Augur

24 Krono 6k Plat!

I Have sold almost everything of value from the start of the server till now (as a SHM/MAG spells and a few things can you get through the lvling process and kronos are cheap whn the server starts so that was also in my plan)... I can not lie I had the /Sup/Area camp with a friend of mine and we got MASK AFTER MASK AFTER MASK... Sold each one for a 1-2 krono / plat... The two TBB first week of the server paid off as well.... (along with all the other goofy drops from lguk)I made around 8-10 krono just from a 30ish hour grind fest......... the only thing ive purchased is 1 pair of gebs and a bam... and some other goofy fillers and I paid the guy who farmed the fire beetle eyes..... I mean lvlz 1-22ish was worth it... I am also the reason why the bazaar / Auction houses were made.... Trading seems to be a skill of mine... I enjoy the thrill of the flipping items.... My only question now is.... You can nearly farm everything? the real question is can you and 5 friends kill the Magus every 6.5 days and pray for the mask not to drop.... (naggy loves to chase after his FG Friends) I really do think ill need the Kronos for Kunark.... Epic drops won't seem that big of a deal but I guess ill just keep stacking them! Velious is the True EXPO of twink gear.... Those Pants(AOW) That SOD on a lvl 1 monk........
    Frenzic likes this.
  8. Risiko Augur

1krono
    Frenzic likes this.
  9. Pikallo Augur

The Martin Shkreli of EQ right here lol.
  10. jeskola pheerie

How many Krono for that Wu Tang album?
  11. Mad_Mikey Elder

Frenzik you fix the Technical Difficulties on twitch yet? You know, the ones that mysteriously hit just after one of your guildees typed a social called " on".
  12. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

That you always selling in EC tunnel ?
    Frenzic likes this.
  13. Ducreux Augur

NO! :mad:
  14. ZamaX Lorekeeper

probally like ~300 kronos between my 3 accounts, woulda been a lot higher if the tradeskillers on this server didnt ruin their own markets within the first 2 weeks, now its just from plat/item farm, made about 120krono from tradeskills before the markets for them were ruined tho.
  15. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Not enough Krono to cover the name hostage scenario eh? :(
  16. Tomtee Lorekeeper

This is what happens when Tomtee's wisdom doesn't prevail. I spent an inordinate amount of time trying to control tradeskill margins on Ragefire, with lots of newcomers coming to the market driving margins into the ground. I was on holiday when this server launched and only recently started back up, and was pretty sad to see the state of the JC / cooking / alchemy / pottery market. Luckily I made all my krono last server and am just enjoying leveling old school in rags this time around.
    ElaidaTL and Frenzic like this.
  17. Zublak Augur

I gave up on my JCing around 200 skill because it got to where people were selling jewelry at cost to make it, so the fail rate just wasn't worth it. I'd spend hours trying to auction off jewelry with small markups, but people expected cost. This was on RF/LJ though, not Phinny. Dunno what was going through peoples minds.
  18. Until We Felt Red Augur

I have spent 0pp on this server on anything but spells. I have 500pp. I have never had a Krono.
    Frenzic likes this.
  19. Vaclav Augur

Does credit go to you or Scrooge though for most of them? ^_^
  20. Ducreux Augur

Yeah I've stayed away from tradeskills completely seeing all these people selling stuff at cost, there's no margin to be made in the lower skill brackets to level the skill anywhere decent without investing huge sums of plat in the beginning, HOPING for a payoff.

I'm looking at you people selling Opal steins @ 25p, full banded sets for 50p, and Greater Conc stacks @ 25p.