the impossible equation.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by mark, May 1, 2022.

1. mark Augur

Please daybreak release 1 tlp with truebox in classic , 1 tlp where boxing his allowed and 2 tlpstarting in go one with truebox and one without make the majority happy.
    Discord likes this.
  2. jeskola pheerie

3. mark Augur

wich one of the 6 keyboards i use to play eq ?
    actually i posted that on my ipad on the throne.
  4. mark Augur

I swear if we get a tlp with trueboxing random loot and free trade i will not post on the forums until next year.
  5. Mattling Elder

You're in luck, they added Mischief and Thornblade with that ruleset last year. See you in 2023!
    Skuz, Yinla and Intercept like this.
  6. Haak Augur

I've always wondered what the online equivalent to having a crazy guy sit next to you on a city bus, rambling incoherent nonsense would look like. Thanks to these posts, I now know.
    Skuz and JustAnotherOpinion like this.
  7. Moforyguy Elder

Know why they won't give you what you want? Because it isn't good for business to take away from really high pop TLP with the same rules. 100% its not happening. We are getting what they said. There isn't a uproar like there was when everyone hated what ARADUNE was about to become. It would be a bad idea to the very next year recycle the same UNIQUE rule set.
    Dragon Jockey likes this.
  8. Arclyte Augur

men in uniforms should come and take you away to a padded room
  9. Timmyboi Dunning Kruger Award Winner

top men
  10. Arclyte Augur

verbal power tops
  11. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

Mark we need you as a guest star on the Ryan and Sean show. Assuming it's not offline forever.
  12. JustAnotherOpinion Augur

Mark is not only championing free speech, but he is also telling Daybreak that EVERYONE on this forum has the right to spam threads. God bless Mark's commitment to an open and free forum. We are all Mark on this glorious day.

"I disapprove of what you post, but I will defend to the last click your right to spam it." - Mark
    Skuz, Timmyboi and Dragon Jockey like this.