The IDK-what-I-want-to-play "bug"

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Piku, May 24, 2017.

1. Piku Elder

I still can't decide if I want to main a cleric or a wizard.

I played a cleric when I was 9 years old in 1999 for a few years, and it was fun...but I always wanted to be a wizard...

My brothers and I call it the bug because what I end up doing is remaking a character for the same name. Anyone else have a similar issue?
  2. OssOr New Member

I have the EXACT same issue. ASking my girlfriend for advice to get some help but i'm afraid i'll restart all over some day and i dont want to :/
  3. Piku Elder

The worst is when I say, make a healer, then get them to mid-level, then reroll a tank, then reroll a healer again and just redo the same I did not a day before
  4. OssOr New Member

I remember long ago asking for GMs to recover a deleted char because of this. Happened like 4 times
  5. Amoeba Augur

Happens to me yeah.

I normally do Paladin... but am considering a new role this go around... but man... I really hate depending on other tanks... I always feel like I have to bite my tongue to not be like 'OMG WTF ARE YOU DOING?!' ... 'Do you even have taunt on your bar?' ... 'WHY are you in CLOTH?!'
  6. OssOr New Member

I would like to play a tank main but i feel like i would be one of those tanks you hate lol. I'm not sure i could be a good one. I feel like a good puller and would think the same thing you said for other doing it for my group!
  7. Gemini Syringes Augur

Advice: If you can't decide, roll a druid.

1. They can heal and dps in early groups and no one is picky about their healer until much later.
    2. You will make tons of money porting/buffing.
    3. Once you're in your 40s, you can PL/port every other toon you make on the server (if you can box)
    4. The exp on Agnarr will be very fast. You can switch mains practically on whim in classic.
  8. Piku Elder

But you don't understand gemini, i have to be PURE. druids are too versatile. i need to be a pure blood...wiz...cleric...warrior...enchanter. something with a pure role
  9. Grelf Journeyman

[IMG]
    Seres likes this.
  10. Piku Elder

10/10