The Ice Moves (Kael Partisan)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by enclee, Jan 19, 2020.

1. enclee Augur

I'm stuck on trying to find Grand Armorsmith Korin. I've been killing in the throne room for a few hours and even had a few named spawn, but not Korin for the quest. Any tips or tricks anyone out there might know?

Also, who adds rare spawns to shared tasks? Solo tasks that's fine, but shared tasks? Really?
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

I've seen him all over from the bridge over the frozen pond all the way south from there, including past the throne room.
  3. Cicelee Augur

I was in a full high DPS group that cleared the throne room for almost 4 hours before spawn. It is just a rare spawn...
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  4. Kuaamil Elder

RNG strikes again. My group took a couple hours to spawn him when we were progressing. Then in the next 3 hours of grinding in the throne room in Kael we saw him like 6 times in a row.
  5. enclee Augur

Well, glad I’m not alone. This is just bad design for a shared task. They can’t expect people to spend 4 hours and not finish a task and lose progress, because you can’t stick around.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I think it was about two hours before I got him to spawn in throne area.
  7. Jimbob/Silvarfox Elder

I have currently run into the problem with this mob where you can kill him but he does not drop the items needed for the quest to continue. We did this 3-4 times friday before raids and never got the drops needed. Submitted bug report. Hopefully its fixed or can be hotfixed
  8. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

This is a bug I feel, when we dis it the other day, kill the guy 6 times and then raids. After raids figured out since had a toon in task not in zone. Zoned that toon in and next kill he dropped the items.

So make sure all toons in zone and none dead!