The Hunt for Tattooed Flesh

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Feradach, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Feradach Augur

So now that the Halloween events are back in full swing, I've got to ask if anyone has found a way to do the Hunt for Tattooed Flesh task on toons higher than level 85? If so, please share. I'd like to have the scarecrow merc, but don't really have plans on leveling up any more alts at the moment.

ZAM link for the quest is here.
  2. CaptAmazing Augur

I've gotten it completed twice now on toons that are 95 and 100. I still have to run it the next three days but I'm assuming ill get the reward. I had no issue requesting it. Someone else said they couldn't get the quest on my server too. I could.
  3. Kurayami Augur

You do realize you must complete the Digging Their Graves quest once in order to start this quest up, right? It will autoget the Hunt for Tattooed Flesh task upon completion.
  4. Feradach Augur

Yeah. I'm aware of that. I get the quest, get the shovel, but he doesn't recommend a zone to go to. I've tried using the shovel in multiple places, but always get the message that the bones are of no interest to me.
  5. Kurayami Augur

Odd, has worked for me on 2 100 toons, a 95 toon, and a 94 toon. Can tell you I've sent them all to Field of Scale. All my toons are on gold accounts too, think that could be an issue?
  6. Feradach Augur

Three accounts, all gold. Two are 95 and one is 93. Not sure what's going on, although I guess I wouldn't completely rule out PEBKAC as of yet. Thanks.
  7. CaptAmazing Augur

Field of Scale as well.
  8. Leerah Augur

Eighteen hours lockout to repeat the same quest 5 times. :mad: The good news is that Disturbed Earth shows up on Find.
    RPoo likes this.
  9. Leerah Augur

Even better. Fifteen minutes between shovel uses and 3 mobs (45 mins) without a piece of flesh loot.
  10. RPoo Augur

run over the dirt while clicking won't cause a cooldown
    Stickietoes and Leerah like this.