The Faceless Order - Test Server (Progression Guild)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Vasil, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Arandris Elder

Meldrath defeated 1/8/14 - MMM fully cleared. Now focusing on Crystallos
  2. Arandris Elder

Keeper of Stones
    Kildrukaun
    Halls of Fire
    Tjudawos
    Aerius Windfury

All defeated as of 1/10/14
  3. sinderkad Augur

*edit: previous question was answered*
    What restrictions do you have on members? (on gear usage? Can they use mercs to level? ect.)
  4. Nitsude Journeyman

We don't restrict what players do outside of raids with a few exceptions. Don't kill current raid targets or get current content raid lockouts, use /role instead of /anon, and follow SOE play nice policies.

In raids you have to be wearing in-era gear, be of the appropriate level, and cannot use mercs (though most raid content is instanced at this point, making that impossible).

Here is our rules page, including an explanation of our DKP system: http://thefacelessorder.com/rules/
  5. Arandris Elder

Broodmother down 1/23
  6. Arandris Elder

Kerafyrm defeated -- SoF and level 85 unlocked.

[IMG]
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. Ayoheee Augur

Starting Seeds of Destruction Monday the 10th.
  8. Arandris Elder

Events defeated 2/10

Queen Malarian
    Stop the Ascension
    Bloody Kithicor

We're mostly in need of DPS, a few Clerics and 1 enchanter
  9. Ayoheee Augur

Field of Scale theme completed in 1 night 2/13. Korascian Warrens down 2/17. Currently in Rathe Council Chambers.
  10. Nitsude Journeyman

Hilariously clean Brothers Zek and Eriak kills.

Any class is welcome to apply. Biggest need is DPS and a *skilled* enchanter.

www.thefacelessorder.com
  11. EverChanter Augur

Define "skilled"...

Also, great work TFO keep on pushing!
  12. Arandris Elder

Discord Tower Events 1-3 defeated 2/27
  13. Arandris Elder

Lord Brekt defeated 3/6/ - Tower of Discord cleared and Underfoot unlocked.

Still recruiting all classes, but mostly need DPS, a few more healers and 1 enchanter.
  14. 12thMan New Member

Thinking of rejoining EQ when the heroic chars come out and looks like you guys are right at the lvl 85 content. Are you ok with this? I understand I will most likely need to change my armor before raids if I read your rules right but are you ok with allowing heroic chars to join?
  15. Ayoheee Augur

We are not opposed to heroic characters joining the guild (already have some mains that are tagged as heroic characters), just can't wear any of the heroic gear on raids (what you do on your own time is your business, but most of us are in tower gear anyway which is better than the heroic stuff).
  16. Zombiee Journeyman

Can you give me some tips or suggestions as to what classes you used or technique to get past the 2nd event of Ashengate West. I am finding a couple points to be very frustrating. One being that I'm not raiding it with level appropriate toons so I am encountering an issue with Finishing Blow killing the mobs rather than enraging them and thereby resetting the event. Also once I do finally figure out how to get them all to enraged without screwing it up, Is there some special vantage point you can stand or view the mobs from that will make it clear which one is the smallest and so forth so that I dispatch them in the correct order. I've heard multiple accounts from people some say the mobs glow, some say they either shrink or grow once enraged. Neither scenario appears to be clear as to exactly how to proceed. Any advice you can give would be appreciated. I am doing these raids in order to complete my Serpent Seekers Charm of Lore and I need the 2 items from the Ashengate North raid. Thanks.
  17. Splody Journeyman

I was never able to tell with the glowing approach. What I do, and it works every time is look at height. But you can't just look at which one is taller from your perspective on the platform, you have to look at the ground and make a judgment call based on what they are standing on, they are not all standing on the same, level floor. You get the hang of it after the first try or two.

-Challenge
  18. Zombiee Journeyman

Since I posted this a couple days ago I have completed Ashengate West and East. will do North tomorrow. Thanks or the tip.
  19. lob2014 New Member

No progression guild has ever reached underfoot, grats tfo! I cant wait until you reach rof! The test server community is thriving!
  20. Nitsude Journeyman

Underfoot Opens Monday, March 24, 2014!

Deep inside the cavernous depths of the Hole, once called Old Paineel, the monotonus chattering of worker ants of the Arthicrex create an unsettling dysphoria. Barks and growls, formerly heard from only the ruined lands of Qeynos, fill the gaps of occasional silence. For the adventurers who have discovered this new, dark wonderland, it becomes clear that the dangers of the deep that lurk within the Underfoot may be greater than any challenge touted in any tale that has been told.

The Faceless Order, having visited the home of the Discordians in the stronghold of Korafax and even the infamous Tower of Discord itself, have preserved the timeline and saved Norrath from chaos by withstanding the edge of destruction, Lord Brekt. And yet, we cannot sit idly by as another threat reveals itself.

This is a call to arms! Old faces and new. Grab up your sword and shield and experience a greater challenge on Monday, March 24, 2014 at 9:00pm EST! Those who have spent time away from the action will find plenty of opportunity to hone a new class of skill and/or gear that awaits them if they simply ask. Make haste! For what dwells in the Underfoot waits for no man.

Apply now: http://thefacelessorder.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=45