The Facebook Quest is Complete! Double XP Weekend Announced!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Thetank New Member

Bristle has regular exp for AA, have not tried regular exp yet
  2. Riou EQResource

There is a max on each kill (don't think you are hitting it though), but keep in mind you are getting the bonus EXP AA stuff.

The double exp weekend isn't * 2 but +100% (100% + 100% is "double", but there are other bonuses that make it not "double" in those cases), so if you have 2700 AA you should be getting around 325% on your AA bonus rate, "double" exp (+ 100% not * 2) adds not multiplies and would only put you to 425%, not 650%
  3. Nyte New Member

but shouldn't the same apply for lesson then? I get about 150% exp per kill in lesson AA exp and im only getting about 75% a kill right now, which is same I was getting last night, or if its different its not much. In less LoTD is calculated different and actually "doubles" any bonus
  4. Bauer Augur

Bristle has had double xp on since about 1 est for both aa and reg ...
  5. Buds Augur

It's not on for AA exp on FV, I am getting the same exp I always get for AA exp at least.
  6. Toquillaw Augur

But it is on, FV already has a 50% additional boost over normal servers, plus all of the other exp and AA bonuses. The odds of noticing the additional 100% bonus is small. You do NOT get a doubling of all other bonuses, and those other bonuses are far more than than double. The higher your normal bonuses are, the less noticeable the 100% weekend bonus is.

SOE really needs to add an indicator showing which bonuses are in effect. It would resolve so many of these posts.
  7. Challengere New Member

[IMG]

if you are gonna tease us with these events could you pls make warriors and clerics worth a damn for our respective levels cuz mercs are out performing us atm and I havnt been able to get a grp all weekend!
  8. Jabobtha New Member

So did it go over so well in EQ that you are going to give us another double xp weekend next weekend like you did for EQ2? Or did EQ2 really win and that is why they got two weekends in a row?