The EverQuest Show - Episode 2 is up!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fading Illusion, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Fading Illusion Augur

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the wonderful feedback on the show.

The 2nd episode is up and I can't wait for you to learnt he story of Veturika!

The EverQuest Show - Episode 2

Kitt/Fading
  2. IblisTheMage Augur

Really good!
  3. Gorgol the Ogre Elder

This is quickly going from good to fantastic. Keep up the exceptional work Fading! The EQ community loves it!
    Nolrog and eepok like this.
  4. Parker Elder

Got the notification and watched immidiately...wasnt dissapointed.

At first the IRL segments make me kinda cringe but i understand that to be more of a projection of my own insecurities. After watching the first and second IRL segments im starting to realize the possible 100 of thousand possible stories out there and how truly blessed you are for having the talent and opportunity to tell these stories in the manner you do. You are racking up some seriously good karma!

I would suggest more of what id like to see but i think you got this!
    eepok likes this.
  5. Madmax1939 Lorekeeper

Just watched was great, already love the show.
  6. KermittheFroglok Augur

This show is great! Can you add a "cribs" style section where players give you a tour of their houses/guild halls?
  7. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

10/10 would recommend this show to any gamer audience.
  8. Pirlo Augur

omg

i am such a tool

:oops:

I thought Verituka passed and even made a post about how it was awful that the devs nerfed the AA named after her...

*long hug*
    You don't know me V but you have a friend here
    :)
  9. Tornne New Member

Love it. My wife also is getting drawn in and she's not a fan of EQ due to some of my old raid through dinner days.
  10. Xeladom Augur

Great job!
  11. Nolrog Augur

Really enjoying these. Production values are superb. It really looks professional. This one tugged at the heart strings. Looking forward to the next episode.

Would love to see some behind the scenes things at DBG. A day in the life of the producer, interview with some of the devs, maybe the making of Gnome Memorial Mountain or how an expansion comes together or why Absor doesn't have a basement.
  12. Maedhros High King

Fantastic once again. Was very happy to learn about courageous Veturika.
    Keep em coming!
  13. IblisTheMage Augur

This!
    bbanz likes this.