The Dumb ? of the Week #2

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Captain Video, May 28, 2018.

1. Captain Video Augur

Why does the default UI on Phinny show four (4) shared bank slots, when only the first two (2) are usable prior to CotF? Why does the UI allow the idiot user to place items in the latter two slots with no warning they will be trashed on logout? At the very least, these extra slots should be marked as reserved for the sole purpose of passing spare Defiant pieces to twinking alts, then things would even out a little bit.
  2. discordkitty Augur

Check the parcel of the different characters you have. I just started on Phinny with TSS launch and I didn't realize the bottom two bank slots were disabled. I put some stuff in all the shared bank slots and swapped to another character. The moment I logged into the other character I got a message that I had a parcel delivery. I found it odd as I didn't know anyone on the server and when I checked, it was the stuff I had put in those bank slots.

P.S What was the dumb of the week #1?!
  3. Protagonist Tank

As above, they're not trashed - they're in your parcel. I had a moment of panic when I did this too.
  4. Dooby dooby doo Elder

This same thing happens when you swap bandolier settings from 1hand to 2hand and your bags are full. it sticks your shield in parcel. which kind of sucks.
  5. Captain Video Augur

I did this on an alt who hadn't finished the tutorial. No way to receive parcels in the tutorial. Said alt is now in PoK, and lo and behold, we have parcels!

It strikes me as something that could be abused storage-wise, since the auto-parcels can be full bags, whereas the parcel vendors will only allow the player to mail one item at a time.
  6. snailish Augur

Shrugs... enable all banks slots would be an easy fix. Not like big bags are era restricted.
  7. Evenstar Lorekeeper

What is the respawn time on the swamp of no hope VP key ground spawn? someone said it's 96 minutes but I feel like it's actually 98 minutes.