The Concert Hall

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Artemis-Entreri, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Artemis-Entreri Augur

Anyone know what the deal is with TCH? I tried joining about a week an a half ago, finally got email today from the site saying my application was rejected. - http://tch.roft.net

Is this site meant for private use? If so maybe should be removed from the class board link thread.

P.S. I know the need to protect class sites from spammers, but that secret question. Should probably want to change the answer from being Selos to just Selo's (the way it appears on all songs). Caused myself allot of failed attempts to complete the registration on my part.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Skald,

Regrettably, your application to join The Concert Hall has been rejected.

Regards,
    The The Concert Hall Team.
  2. jarsh92 Elder

You just need to reply and talk with them. Thats what I had to do. You can also send a message out in the server wide bard channel asking if any of the TCH mods are on. Its just the only way to keep spam off.
  3. JERUS Augur

It's amazing how many spam registrations come in, unfortunately it means some people get caught in the dumps of those.

PM me with your email or username that you use and reapply, I'll have you registered within a day or two. Goes to anyone doing this.
  4. Artemis-Entreri Augur

Thanks Jerus, pm sent!
  5. JERUS Augur

Having a few issues with the website atm. Trying to get it figured out. Will post again and PM those that applied again once I get a hold of darrkin.
  6. Darrkin Skies Elder

My Apologies with regards to anyone being rejected that are "REAL" people requesting access.
    The problem with any and all forums is that on avg TCH gets 10-100+ spam requests on a given week/day I've brought that number down from what we used to get which was over 300 a day.

What I tend to do which while some might find it extreme is i Rejected all applications with an Email in the hope a Real person will send an email back asking "Why was I rejected from TCH" when that happens I send a response:

I'm merely trying to keep spam advertising and crap from our boards and though I have increased the security they still seem to pour in.
    Thank you for understanding the issues and please just let me know either in game email tell or respond to the rejection email sent to you.
  7. Riou EQResource

I see Concert Hall is on SMF Darrkin, it has some good anti-spam mods you can install, you can cut the spam down to basically nothing :)
  8. Ganie New Member

Morning,

I also was rejected by TCH. Have tried several times the past couple days to /tell Darrkin, but he appears to be offline when I am online. Hope to get into TCH soon, have looked all over for bard information, hopefully what I want is there. :) Thanks, and good luck.
  9. jarsh92 Elder

I would reply to the rejection e-mail. Then one of the mods should be in contact with you.
  10. Meztaken New Member

My issue is i apparently cant answer the "what makes a bard run faster" question correctly. I have answered several what I would have thought would have been correct answers, to no avail. Not sure what I am doing wrong lol....anyway, I play on Fippy and my toons name is Floggin. If anyone can assist this would be nice.
  11. PetMyLlama Journeyman

Reply to the rejected email asking why and Darkkin will answer and hook you up.
  12. Meztaken New Member

I cant even get to that point. It states in red at the top of my app that i did not answer the question correctly. I cant get to the point that it rejects it by email.
  13. PetMyLlama Journeyman

I answered "Selos"
  14. Meztaken New Member

You know you would figure that would be the most logical answer lol....aparently i must be typing it in funny....go figure i will try it again
  15. Meztaken New Member

What do you know, it was probably because i added the " 's " instead of no apostrophe, regardless i was given a different question this time lol...anyway...i will await the email now. Thanks for you help!
    PetMyLlama likes this.
  16. PetMyLlama Journeyman

Yeah I had a funny suspicion that the answer would omit the apostrophe. I figure Bards need to rhyme in the long run so there is no need for proper grammar =P
  17. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

/sigh

What song do bards use to Slow mobs? Everything I have tried was busted.

Thank you.