The clinging to life as a berserker - desperate measures thread

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mortium, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Daedly Augur

I wouldn't mind if high delay weapons have a proportionally increased buff to base frenzy damage. Via an innate AA or directly on the weapons themselves. Enough so that they become the preferred weapon of choice in most all situations for berserkers.
    One of the things that drew me towards playing a berserker was doing large amount of damage with high damage 2hers.
  2. Tanols Augur

Had some hope that with revamp of Head Shot that they would toss out one like it for Decap. Maybe next patch !? Just don't include the nerf to dex tyvm.

Other than that yes I agree with Behelit on every point, I'm sure every class in game can come up with a similiar list of tweaks and fixes. So it isn't a case of Berserker being more of a broken class than any other in the game.
  3. Cleaver Augur

Didn't they make decap spell damage because of aggro issues ?
  4. Behelit Augur

I'm just pointing out thats like half our RoS spells that are completely useless, and the annoying part is most of them are upgrades from 101-105 era spells that ALSO were useless. So there's plenty to improve on for the class, we're not in some mythical perfect spot.
  5. Daedly Augur

Decap has always caused aggro and it's been spell damage since it was introduced.