The Broken Mirror Beta Starts Wednesday, October 21

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Leifen Augur

Grr frakking tweets and twits put it in the gdmn forum where it belongs! I don't follow them on twitter and all that crud.
    Yinla and Warpeace like this.
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

go to https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php and look to the right side your see the Tweets on the main page of the forums
  3. sojero One hit wonder

That only catches the "official" tweets, not the ones done by holly or any other individual.
  4. Leifen Augur

The one we are talking about isn't listed there though unfortunately. So maybe they should put all tweets etc by daybreak employees regarding EQ there? I just dislike the fact that they seem to figure we should know stuff that isn't put on the forum or main page for EQ.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  5. CrazyLarth Augur

oh sorry did not know.
  6. Riou EQResource

Phathom used to be on there when he was the Producer, not sure why Hollys aren't, maybe people would complain cause only like 1/3 of it is EQ1 while rest is EQ2? :p
  7. Crystilla Augur

It was posted on this forum as well in the main thread.
  8. Melfor New Member

The launcher link is not working. I cannot download the launcher, it says server not found. Anyone have any ideas?
  9. Zamiam Augur

maybe the launcher link is not working cause the beta server is not active yet ?
  10. AB_H'Sishi Augur

My Beta launcher from last year beta's client first updated itself, then started to DL ~ 800 MB of TBM data.
  11. Zachton Soulstriker Augur

Hrm, didn't take me long to get to the locked server.... I missed how much of a download it was because I was busy doing things around the house.
  12. beryon Augur

Is beta only open to pre-orders this year? It's already started and there's been nothing said about access any other way. It really should've been clarified one way or the other by this point.
  13. JolineSZ Augur

For example:
    /betabuff 105 necromancer

Wrong )))
    It is /betabuff necromancer 105
  14. Kaptoa New Member

How do you transfer from live to beta your main player ? I typed /beta and was not on there what do I need to do
  15. Riou EQResource

They manually do them, wait a day or a few days and it will show up
  16. Roshen Brand Manager

Fixed!
  17. Silv Augur

Is it intended that the Beta forums are visible and post-able to people who haven't pre-ordered? I'm guessing there is no NDA?
  18. Warpeace Augur

19. Roshen Brand Manager

Beta forums should be visible to all players.

Posting in the beta forum should require being in the beta. If there are people posting there that aren't in beta can you PM me so I can look into this further?

There is no NDA for The Broken Mirror beta. You do things like share screenshots and stream from this server.
    Silv likes this.
  20. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

For those of us with issues with Beta for TBM, where do we post if we can't in forums. On the Beta login/server select screen, i'm listed as only 20 expansions instead of 21....