The breadline days are over

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AngryKing, Jan 11, 2022.

1. AngryKing Elder

*** Progression Servers ***

- Adjusted the "rarity" of Planes of Power raid NPCs. This will affect how much loot they get, not what loot they get. Also moved a few NPCs to different buckets.
    - On progression servers, Vex Thal instances obtained with a lockout for a boss will no longer spawn their associated akhevan warders (those that are despawned on that boss's death).
    - Added some additional items for monks and beastlords in the Shadows of Luclin era Umbral Plains.
    - Updated Miragul to be a standard live server.

Gnothappening is much excite.
  2. Kahna Augur

For all we know this adjusts the amount of loot they drop up and not down. The statements are too vague to be classified as a nerf at this time.
  3. AngryKing Elder

Ngreth posted weeks ago that he wanted to limit down. I doubt he's going to increase higher end mobs to drop more than 3x, but they will still be tainted by potential garbage tables.
    " Otherwise only minor changes to pools and perhaps a rajustment of "rarity" (how many tiems an NPC rolls loot) are likely. As an example: Those two Time mobs (Avatar and something else...) that are by themselves will get put somewhere. They were in a pool of triggered mobs, I will want to put them in another pool somewhere. And while I don't mind easy nightmare mobs dropping good (TIME!!) loot they should not be getting multiple rolls."
  4. Kahna Augur

Ah, so, very little has actually changed.
  5. Protocol Dragon Defender

This is the most important change in the whole patch imo.

- We have removed the replay timers on all Agent of Change instances. The lockouts will remain, of course.
  6. FranktheBank Augur

I dont know how people arent more hyped about that change to AoCs.