The Best 1H Blunt Graphic

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fooba, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Fooba Augur

In October 2010, we got the best 1H Blunt graphic in the game. It was not even on an end game weapon, so it only got use for a few months. It's a shame that this graphic only got use for a few months nearly 8 years ago. There should be an ornamentation for this weapon, but not one that just anyone can create with tradeskills in 1 minute. We should be able to transmogrify weapons like in WoW or Diablo 3 to look like weapons that we have actually obtained.
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
  2. Lilura Augur

I agree with your sentiment on model transfer but think that wep is kinda ugly.

I personally love the BBoB look and would love to transfer it to my Horned Wurmy, which is butt ugly. I also dig the purple blades from HoT.
  3. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I approve of this.
  4. EnchFWO Augur

Also don't agree with your weapon choice as being 'the best' but back when we had the previous TS dev and I asked about more models I was told it was something under consideration. That obviously didn't happen unfortunately. I personally had suggested some of the class-specific models from POP.

Anyway... it's all about opinion on which is "best" but I think people in general would be happy with any additions. Since player studio is essentially dead now there's likely to be nothing fun in the market so it would be appreciated to have some new TS - or even rare (not raid) drops for it.
  5. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

So many pictures but the actual item's name is never mentioned.
  6. Monkman Augur

Transmog would be awesome, and yes player studio is dead, been the same ornaments for years now.
  7. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

My deathwhisper looks better.
  8. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I like it, I don't know if I would say it's the best though. The Transmorgify idea has been brought up numerous times. I think it's a good idea, but the amount of work it would take to implement is more then it would be worth.
  9. Brohg Augur

strongly agree
  10. ForumBoss Augur

One of the devs responded when I asked for this, or more specifically, a daybreak cash shop item that would convert weapons/secondaries into ornaments. They mentioned it is difficult, but didn't say why exactly. Maybe there is no automated way to add hundreds of new ornaments into the game, and map each weapon to the corresponding model's ornament item #. It would be nice if they could make some money back if the development is that difficult.

I'd make a shield of strife ornament if this feature existed.
  11. Nniki Augur

12. Triconix Augur

13. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

14. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Almost nothing beats the Blade of Pure Light.
    Triconix, Issk and roguerunner like this.
  15. roguerunner Augur

all the solteris weapons > cotf ones
  16. Maedhros High King

17. Zhaunil_AB Augur

The best 1hb appearance:
    [IMG]

and the 2nd best:
    [IMG]
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  18. Pootle Elder

I've posted this idea before, but why not again......

Have a second 'Inventory' Tab [Appearance Tab] that just has slots for visible items. (These are still restricted by race/class/level etc, just like your inventory)
    These slots register first then the game queries 'what_do_i_look_like'

So your appearance will be prioratized in this order-
    [Appearance Tab] - Item Ornament
    [Appearance Tab] - item
    'Inventory' Tab - Item ornament
    'Inventory' Tab - item

Ornaments will still work as they do in Inventory items (and in Appearance)
    This will give players more reason to go old-world hunting for that old weapon they loved the look of.
    Gives players even more control in how their character looks.

EDIT: forgot to add, you get NO Stats or Effects from [Appearance Tab] equipped items. You can only click them if they are clickable from inventory.
  19. Critts Augur

So your really trying to say the wiz 2.0 isn’t the best 1HB / 2HB ornament??
    Dreadmore likes this.
  20. Triconix Augur

Not even close. Solteris had simple elegant weapons. CoTF weapons look cheap and tacky.