Confirmed The Artisan's Wares - bugged ground spawn

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Nymera Nightshade, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Nymera Nightshade New Member

Icy Rune, the ground spawn in Permafrost, is not spawning as it should:
    [IMG]
  2. Piperr New Member

Confirmed been working on this for 5 days on FV server. Still nothing :( PLZ HELP TO GET THIS FIXED!!!!
  3. Piperr New Member

The Icy Rune should spawn here next to the cube in Permafrost Keep. I sent in a petition for it, and was told it was up to the dev's to fix. Please help me as this is my last piece!!!
    Andarriel, Duder, Covennx and 2 others like this.
  4. Nymera Nightshade New Member

5. AnnoyedPlayer Lilderiel

I too am trying to get this and it is not spawning. Could they have messed it up when they switched back from Hardcore Heritage? When will this ground spawn be fixed?
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You have to click "like" on the first post on the post so it gets their attention.
  7. theonepercent Augur

Please don't fix this. I need a reason to not do artisans prize.
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

You wouldn't happen to have a location in this area? I was not around when this quest was made, so the more information you can give me, the better!

NM 181 -569 4
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'm looking into this, but so far it's a rabbit hole, so I have no information to give you yet.
    Duder and Eaiana like this.
  10. Laurana Augur

11. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

When the HH ends in a zone, the zone population repops but the zone itself does not (I've been in Seb when HH period ends ... I was not kicked from zone, but the zone population respawned when it was over.)

We (at least on Xegony) have not had a server reset since HH Phase 2 ended. So I suspect the Icy Rune spawn chase is still following the HH Permafrost rules.

Should be easy enough to check ... just repop Permafrost on Xegony. If the rune spawns, you know that was it. And if not, you can keep researching.
    Fenthen and Svann2 like this.
  12. Hekaton Augur

yeah i was in permafrost last week looking for permafrost crystal groundspawns. none were up at all
  13. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I tried a plain re-pop. It did not work. Thus... more research.
    Duder and minimind like this.
  14. Ngreth Thergn Developer

For now, it is broken until the patch Wednesday. The server downtime should "fix" it.
    In the long term, I'll have to refer this to the team and I'll make a ticket for this, but I don't have an ETA on the long term fix.
    Duder, minimind and Fenthen like this.
  15. Nymera Nightshade New Member

Thanks for the update.
  16. Chaffe Journeyman

This is yet again an issue. I have put in a petition to be told there is nothing that can be done. Until this is fixed, can the powers-that-be make an executive decision to add an "Icy Rune" to the inventory of people stuck and that cannot get their quest done to finish the Artisan's Prize? This isn't some small quest but kind of a big deal for people working on it.
  17. Chaffe Journeyman

Thank you for your update. During this time, CS is unable to manually adjust your issue for immediate correction, as this will need to be looked into by our team. As the timeline of bug fixing can vary, we are unable to provide any ETA's for reported bugs and encourage players to check back in the future using our boards. We highly appreciate your understanding and if you have any future questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,
    GM XXXX

This is absurd. CS tells us to "repeat through gameplay" on quests, yet broken quests and tasks also get no support. It was two years ago this was reported, are we near some breakthrough? What exactly is the function of CS if not to assist with things confirmed by Dev's to be broken?
    Fenthen likes this.
  18. Chaffe Journeyman

Greetings Adventurer,

As previously mentioned, during this time, CS is unable to manually adjust your issue for immediate correction, as this will need to be looked into by our team. We will be unable to grant items that are not spawning as intended. While I understand this is not the response you were hoping for, we will be unable to assist you further. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to use the /feedback command. Thank you.

Regards,
    GM XXXX

How is this in any way acceptable customer service? The item has an item code. It an easy solution for paying customers to a confirmed issue in game.
    Fenthen likes this.
  19. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You may want to post your server.

On Tunare I just traveled down there and Icy Rune was right where it should be, attempted to pick it up but got the message "The Icy Rune vanishes from your hand" which I think is because I have already done this.

It respawned within 5 minutes.

So it's not always CS error. If it works on one server but not on another maybe all they need to do is reset it after Hardcore - sometimes when events are over the zones don't totally revert correctly.

[IMG]
  20. Chaffe Journeyman

I appreciate your response. The server is listed in my petition, you have to state your server to put in one. So the CS agent was/is fully aware of my server. (fv for posterity) I am assured the "team is working on it" so I expect the breakthrough any minute now. As Ngreth posted above, a zone reset did not fix the issue.