The answer is obvious. Are you doing it or not, just tell us daybreak.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Iyvy, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Iyvy Augur

Quit dicking around.

Selos to 6 week unlocks

Mangler to Agnarr exp

That's it. Everyone is happy. Yes or no.

Yeesh.
    SweetLaxTho and Crayon123 like this.
  2. Aegir Augur

Take a deep breath.

Grab a piece of paper and a pen. Write down all your ideas for TLP stuff. Then at the end of the week, put them all together in to a nice well written - and edited thread for people to discuss.
    Jadefox and Pirlo like this.
  3. Iyvy Augur

You must be new. I have. Like 500 times.

Daybreak isn't gonna do anything but the bare minimum and has no idea what they're doing. But the forums all seem to agree and the direction to go in and land on is very very obvious.

They aren't gonna make an all enchanter all levitation server.

They're going to do nothing. Or they are going to do the above.

That's it.

Hurry up so I can get discounts on parts, or upgrade my main computer and play other games.
  4. EdgeofInsane New Member

From reading the dev posts, it looks like an announcement is coming next week. Just hurry up and wait!
    Pirlo likes this.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

No matter how much you want an answer you won't get an answer over the weekend. I expect something early next week, Friday at the latest.
  6. Nolrog Augur

Yes, please hurry up and tell us!!! I need to know what I'm going to complain about.
    SweetLaxTho, Elyani, Jadefox and 2 others like this.
  7. Shakara Augur

I don't want agnarr xp though...I don't want to feel pressured in needing to hit 50 on hour 18.
  8. Ceffener Augur

You should at least have thrown in an argument that depending on what calendar you use Sunday is the start of the week and therefor not part of the weekend.

Because you know, you’ve already been told 3 times you won’t get any answers until after weekend/next week.
  9. chumpy New Member

You forgot FV loot rules.
    Pirlo and Crayon123 like this.
  10. Duladin Lorekeeper

I thought they didn't work weekends.
  11. ShivanAngel Augur

asks for bare minimum

Bashes daybreak for doing bare minimum....
  12. a_librarian Augur

If they fix Mangler's xp they should leave Selo as it is. It's an interesting experiment
    Yinla likes this.
  13. Silias McKendrick Augur

Turn Mangler into selo 2.0 but keep lockouts 3mo then all is fine in the world.