The annoyance of Primary, Secondary, Guild hall anchor spells

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kravitz, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Kravitz Augur

Could the TL box timer for these spells be looked into please.

I don't know why the UI translocation box on these spells only lasts about 20 seconds. When all other spells the translocation box lasts 2-3 minutes. Especially when these spells are on a 72 minute reset clicky (which doesn't reset after the box poofs from your screen). Even the wizard and druid versions do the same thing. If you turn your head for >20 seconds, it defeats the purpose of these spells.
  2. yaddab Augur

Pretty sure I read somewhere that the confirmation box is due to disappear altogether next patch
    Leerah likes this.
  3. Tegila Augur

i would assume tahtd only e on self ports or grou pones, not the mgb'd ones, where the timers still matter
  4. Tobynn Augur

On the old forums, I started a thread about these infernal confirmation boxes tied to anchors, so the argument against the current implementation is not new one. I exchanged PMs with JChan back then questioning the need for self-confirmations and the super short expiration of the box. JChan indicated that the anchor system spanned multiple members of the dev team and the appropriate people were investigating. Also indicated that although she was not opposed to making the suggested changes, that it would be many scheduled patches before such changes might occur. Well, its been a full year since then.

If changes are on the horizon, then great, but I haven't seen any official word that changes will be included with next patch.