<Thats EQ Baby> zerg VP with 31 people

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by HicksAradune, Aug 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HicksAradune Augur

To claim server first, and break the record previously set by Faceless by almost a full day!

[IMG]

[IMG]

Great work from everyone ! See you in Velious
  2. Cicelee Augur

31 people care. Should be very proud for being the 36,981st guild to clear VP...
  3. TheGoblin Elder

Not bad for better exp rates, easier keys and no competition.

Well done. Maybe your guild won't steal camps anymore....who are we kidding, there are no camps when EQ Baby is around, just 6-12 man dps races.
  4. HicksAradune Augur

Please guys ; this is a thread for celebration and joy. Leave your negativity and hatred in the other threads
  5. Hinastrom Elder

Low manning stuff in era seems like the only fun left on TLP, tbh.

Was any of it challenging?
  6. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Wheres Teren? I don't see him on there. He said he was carrying you guys.
  7. HicksAradune Augur

31 isnt super low , and we could've gone in earlier - but we waited to get more people keyed as we still head loads of time to beat the old record time.

Biggest challenge is just spawns - a lot of guilds who are "not racing" are all still trying to farm their keys etc. But our officer team organised and funnelled the keys brilliantly.

And Teren wasnt there, but im sure hes been on a bit to help get keys for people etc.
  8. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

I was just kidding about Teren by the way.

Speaking of other guilds....I know there's quite a bit contested in the way of VP keys, are you letting your guys roll all over people or are you asking them to make an attempt at sharing here and there?

Just curious on your guilds stance. I haven't heard anything bad on that front yet.
  9. HoodenShuklak Augur

Unbelievable.
  10. HicksAradune Augur

keys get filtered and we have groups organised at every camp - even in multiple picks. If its contested, we'll send more people to push others out of the camp.

Only way to get this many keys so quickly
  11. Fixit Journeyman

The only sad part of this is having idiots like Hicks, Kontra, and Maze involved.

Grats to Atahishi and Kubat for making these 3 fools dreams come true.
    TLP Addict likes this.
  12. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Fixed it for you.
  13. Maze Elder

Smells like Mabbu, probably Mabbu.
  14. Glowerss Augur

Silverwing and PD are pushovers as always. Some of the other dragons (Xygoz particularly) clap pretty hard that with low cleric #s and not too many warriors you run a very real risk of clerics going oom/running out of tanks when they get 1rounded.

You could probably do PD with fewer people but I think if you're going for a full first clear 28-31 is probably the bare minimum you'd feel comfortable with.

It was a fun clear. TBH the whole launch was a pretty great experience. It's always nice to be a part of a well organized process. Props to bishi and Kubat they were organizing people across like 5 zones and 4 picks per zone as well as organizing who needs to loot which key where to get everyone keyed effectively.

It *might* be faster to get a quicker time to kill PD, but if you aim to clear all of VP I'm not sure it can be done much faster atm.
  15. RizLoaner Elder

Is hicks also mabbu?
  16. TheGoblin Elder

I guess when your rep is already trash it doesn't matter anymore. I know at least 2 camps where people from multiple guilds were taking turns until TEB came in and just took it. No talking, no asking. It's a DPS race when they want to take it, but if they are there already, it's a camp that should be respected.

"We aren't cool and civilized like most guilds, so we need to bully the server to get what we want."
    Maze likes this.
  17. RizLoaner Elder

Does the rest of Aradune even care? Seems like everyone besides TEQB just goes about their day and enjoys the content that TEQB doesn't come and zerg through.
  18. MrBumpy New Member

So let me get this straight. You leave a wave of ill feeling in your wake and then post, expecting in your arrogance that those you stepped all over will congratulate you?

We all have stories about your guild. The less we have to do with you and others who play the same way you do, the better.

Your so-called achievement and your self-confession created mayhem and ill-feeling along the way. Go you.
  19. HicksAradune Augur

Im the Scottish Mabbu!
    RizLoaner likes this.
  20. IcebergDX Lorekeeper

Come on folks, they have to massage their e-peens and feel good about themselves while the leach of their parents in the basement. We SHOULD congratulate a bunch of KS-ing, intentional training, arrogant tools like TEB. They are legends (in their own minds.) Congratulations TEB, for what will be the biggest achievement in most of your pathetic lives.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.