`Thats E Q Baby` finishes Velious in 12 hours 53 minutes.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AtabishiWoW, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Protocol Dragon Defender

Haven't you heard bro? He claims I cheated on the rush to 50 by making the other groups agree to "rules" and then breaking those rules lmao.

"AtabishiToday at 3:21 AM
    zaide even cheated at his own lvl 50 "race" he made rules with the other groups racing
    they didnt want to, but he kept pushing it, so they all agreed to a certain set of rules

AtabishiToday at 3:23 AM
    1. You could not do anything to try and sabotage other race groups.
    2. You could have no out of group people helping you out.
    3. no one outside of your group could box you if you took a sleep break

AtabishiToday at 3:24 AM
    yeah, was with kegadins group"

Maybe Kegadin or Discord can weigh in.
    CokaSZ likes this.
  2. KegadinIsGod Journeyman

There wasn't any kind of agreement between our groups. At the end we were both on goblin island dps racing mobs to get to 46. We conceded the race when their enchanter hit 46 first and charmed Alli.
    Yonson, CokaSZ and Protocol like this.
  3. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

Ataboy loves a good story. The only lie I've heard more laughable out of his mouth is when he told OGC he beat up 3 Navy Seals at once.
    Yonson, CokaSZ and Protocol like this.
  4. Tayvial Journeyman

LMAO! I wish I was there to hear that.. mf must be dreaming or drunk.. keep playing your fantasy game and let the real men do their jobs while you push those keys to the "fastest record".
  5. Karreck Somebody

Holy crap! He tells people he beat up three Navy Seals at the same time?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    That's like the default lie for all insecure boys who want to appear tough. No wonder he goes so hard in a 20 year old game, it's all he's got.
    Damn, now I feel sorry for him.
  6. ECrack Augur

[IMG]
  7. Lhus Journeyman

I only play true ethical TLP Everquest. I delete every meta rare drop I find because it is unethical to keep it. When my character dies, I delete every item in my inventory because it's not true ethical TLP EQ otherwise. I vendor only in my starting city because it is unrealistic to ever vendor items to others races in true ethical TLP EQ. I skip the AA points because they are unethical powerhouses. Every time I create a new character, I immediately turn in my Tome of Discord to increase the challenge. I've had serverwide chat and OOC chat disabled since I got my beta invite back in 1998, the framerate optimization and Greater Faydark patch, because player interaction gave too much advantage. I've sent at least 84 emails to DBG support over the years asking for unlimited ignore player space so I can make sure that no one /tells to me when I'm out of sight range. I read every in game quest lore, notes, and books to fully immerse myself in the true ethical TLP EQ experience. Every time I go into this forum and read the word "meta", "trading", "race", "clear record", "SoD", so on and so on, I make sure to delete my browser history to punish myself accordingly for tainting my true ethical TLP EQ experience. I've stolen at least a dozen credit cards from my parents to pay for the Krono that I have to show my support for DBG and the true ethical TLP EQ game that they have developed. It deeply saddens me that Elidroth left, he was the only one that spoke only truth. Why do you self-proclaimed TLP hardcores even try to pretend that you're truly ethical TLP hardcore? It makes me sick.
  8. Cukernaut Journeyman

I love all this stupid drama -- Bishi and them were cool on launch day -- we had 2 members DC and one like quit out on us and we had to pug up a lvl 20 cleric and we were a short bit behind them on our launch group and they gave us Solb and went to gobs.

Zaide and Kegadin and them were buzzing spectrum autism so hard I dont think I ever even saw them.

I recall almost 0 drama other than some real tier people being that they were hitting glass ceilings of the upper groups.

I did hear there was some juicy collisions in UGUK I think zaide? I dont remember where we were too far behind from launch troubles.
  9. Indigo_Quarmite Augur

Please post screenshot of completed Conqueror of The Scars of Velious achievement to validate your time stamp. Otherwise, this entire thread is just hearsay.
  10. ClayPigeon Baja Bandit

At least he admits it now!

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
  11. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Fantastic thread, haha....
  12. Rajaah Elder

Skuz and Dewd like this.