`Thats E Q Baby` finishes Velious in 12 hours 53 minutes.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AtabishiWoW, Nov 12, 2020.

1. AraduneWizard Journeyman

So Mangler was the server with competition and you got crushed. So you used your talents to come to a server with none and win it and you are the best raid leader ever.

ALL HAIL ATABISHI, WAKER OF THE SLEEPER.
    CokaSZ, Lilliee and Karreck like this.
  2. Lejaun Augur

Not sure why there is such a beef between you two or if its only one-sided or what, but I'm not seeing any evidence as to why Zaide can't be trusted. All we see are messages of him giving you guides and you apparently appreciatively thanking him for it.

Seems like it would be pretty simple to post evidence showing him as the snake if you have it. Seems like you could also easily post the writeups he sent to show how good or useless they were.

He showed his hand and it puts him in a pretty good light and you in an ungrateful one. Just calling him untrustworthy on EQ forums doesn't really show anything for your side of the story, and the lack of evidence gives more credence to his story.
  3. Ambee Elder

So still no evidence on whatever you're even talking about with him being "a snake" or not to be trusted. However, he's provided evidence of you being dishonest and obsessed with him. He doesn't even seem to be seriously playing on the server.

Only thing I can imagine is jealousy since his only goal on the server was a race to 50 where he spanked you and your entire guild
  4. Yasi Journeyman

5. Lejaun Augur

My guess is they would have wiped. More of a topic for the other thread on Sleeper being awakened, though.

This thread has turned towards the interactions between the guild leader of a certain guild on Aradune and the former guild leader of past expansions that gave tips on how to clear expansions fast. I'm looking forward to seeing evidence presented by both sides (One has already shown some messages, the other has not provided anything yet).
  6. Yasi Journeyman

My bad, indeed wrong Thread =P
  7. FluttyMan Elder

Guild leaders congratulating themselves for their guilds achievements on the forums are dicks. Get a life.
  8. Protocol Dragon Defender

I was never removed from the TEQB discord, I left of my own accord once the classic rush was complete. The claim that I was removed the day of launch is so easily proven false I just can’t understand why you’d even say it.

[IMG]

The server launched on May 27th. I left the discord on 8 days later on June 3rd after congratulating folks on the EoV server first.

Note that I had already deleted my character on May 29th, so I truly had no stake in the server at this point.
    CokaSZ likes this.
  9. Lejaun Augur

Zaide has posted twice, once here and once on the FoH forums, that seems to support his side and his support of your guild's speed run (Yes, 2019 but the assumption is you carried that on to Aradune).

You haven't provided any evidence that shows your point. There are always two sides, what is yours with actual proof?
    CokaSZ likes this.
  10. Thedrama New Member

LOL had to make a post after hearing zaide is messaging everyone under the sun to come here and post for him
    ata doesn’t have to prove s**t everyone who has played long enough knows zaide is scum he is a known doxxer and stalker and id love for him to try and deny that and youll REALLY see the OGs come out and obliterate him

also zaide raced to 50 IN a teb guild group in which he was the only person who didn’t box and the only person who took a sleep break while his wife played he got hard carried
  11. malliee New Member

end of the day they cleared it fast Gratz kubat they couldn't have done it without your leadership
  12. Ambee Elder

Yikes. First you start with lies for no apparent reason, then after Zaide humiliates you by posting screenshots debunking everything you've said you make a post from an alt account pretending to be someone else.

Good thing he held your hand and walked you through every encounter, because you're obviously not capable by yourself
  13. Coletricklw Journeyman

Wow, Atabashi... maybe don't say things that are easily proven false. Like, there's no reason to have even brought him into this thread at all. All it's done is make you look like a Trumpian liar. You don't need to try and knock down everyone else to elevate yourself.
  14. Arctodus Elder

Dunno why ppl h8 TEQ so much... I was with them at launch but my schedule was to hectic to continue. They were very nice to me. Anywho, congrats on your victory!
    Senadin likes this.
  15. Dexxeaa00 Elder

Congratulations !

Was Plane Of Mischief also cleared ?
  16. Thunndar Journeyman

Yeah, nobody cares about speed runners but speed runners
  17. Kodachi Augur

I mean, speed runners actually pulling off incredibly complicated tricks and such can be entertaining to watch... but I doubt any of that applies to eq.
    RizLova likes this.
  18. Fluffles New Member

lol if you're going to make stuff up about someone you should at least make sure they dont have logs of you begging them to hold your hand through entire expansions.

TEQ confirmed second rate guild that would get stomped by an iteration of Faceless or Amtrak
  19. HicksAradune Augur

Please dont put Amtrak and Faceless in the same sentence like that lol. Amtrak destroyed Faceless so hard - i was there, it was fun.
  20. barrth Journeyman

Didnt faceless end up smoking amtrak running them off selos? You were there hicks? i dont remember seeing you when we raced to kill VT and won when I did the race with amtrak.