Thanks for scent of Thule upgrade

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Nifty Slacker, May 15, 2019.

1. Nifty Slacker Augur

Thank you Devs, for listening to us necros. We can now use our magic dots again without relying on other classes. I love it.
    Skewert and Sipherix like this.
  2. Gimple Elder

/agree

I thought, at first, it wasn't much of a change...but after spending over an hour grinding and keeping track more closely....yea, it is a big help at least grinding in FM. hehe

I'll try a litte tougher content this weekend and see....but I suspect it'll be a nice surprise again :)

Thank you Devs
  3. Moege Augur

Disagree strongly that it is an upgrade it is a realization of how badly they stuffed up and this is now the fix to avoid putting scent back to what it should be.
  4. seber Augur

give week or so then wiz mags cry nef neco spell land on raid mobs hehe
  5. Moege Augur

the wizards maybe, the mages are looking for the next tank item to compare and get nerfed.
  6. Spellfire Augur

:D
  7. Scorrpio Augur

8. Skewert Lorekeeper

I presume this is the change/upgrade you're referring to?

How do I find out what that does exactly? I presume one of the sites that show spell info, but not sure where to look. When they refer to "Scent of Terris", they're referring to the AA line specifically, right, not the spell from the spell book?
  9. ShadowMan Augur

Cast: Scent of Thule XIV
    This ability, when activated, casts the highest rank of Scent of Terris and Scent of Extinction that you have scribed and triggers Death's Malaise IV on undead targets with a 0.5 second cast time.
    Death's Malaise IV reduces an undead target's attack speed by 40%, strength, dexterity, and agility by 220 points, chance to dual wield by 14%, and their base armor class (prior to soft cap multipliers) by 90 points for 6 minutes 30 seconds.
    As a passive effect this ability improves the resist modifier of your corruption, fire, and magic spells by 90 points and the resist modifier of Scent of Terris by 130 points.
    Skewert likes this.
  10. Brohg Augur

The amount scales up with ranks of the AA. Beginning with a -20 modifier at the level 86 version of the AA, scaling up to -90 for the max level version.
    Skewert likes this.