Thank You

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hykaro, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Waring_McMarrin Augur

It is unlikely going to change any of that as they just updated the code to run as a 64 bit program instead of a 32 bit program. Though you can quickly check it out by logging into test since it has already converted over to 64 bit.
  2. Herf Augur

So it will help them to continue to support the uninspired and poor design of future expats by continuing inflation of HPs, stats, heals, etc. Oh joy.
  3. Herf Augur

I'm a 20 year player and I pay for 3 accounts on TLP servers. Thinking about a 4th. I gave up on 'high lvl' play back around lvl 85. I lost interesting in each expats race to the top, and how gear was heavily devalued when the new expat came out.
  4. Celephane Augur

What do expatriates have to do with your comments?
    Treage_Imminent, Herf and Wdor like this.
  5. MrMan New Member

Well the reason I was told that the bazaar limit is 2Mpp, is because of the 32bit limit. There is no reason to have a cap on the prices. Let someone ask whatever they want for an item, not like anyone has to buy it for that. 2Mpp now, with inflation over the years, is not enough.
    Wdor likes this.
  6. Qimble Augur

Not everyone wants to replay the same few expansions on a new TLP every year. Numbers *have* to keep going up to give players something to work for and avoid every new monster from just being a pallette swap of something else. The only other option would be a Stat squash, which would lower the numbers but not change the fact that every new expansion has better gear and harder mobs.
  7. Kazint Augur

The caching you ignored may help with problems like long zoning times. Obviously it can make other improvements easier to implement in the future. I'm just not going be unrealistic about it. In any case, it's a good step forward that many people wouldn't have believed possible just a year ago. No reason to downplay it.
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  8. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Yes, it was set at 32 bit back in the day but that does not mean it is getting changed as part of the 64 bit upgrade. I would think with all the player demand for it they would have mentioned this by now if it was getting.
  9. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

This was like what Holly Longdale used to do was to make announcements.