Thank you for the classic NPC models! Did classic alligator and wolf models return to beastlords?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Benito, May 17, 2017.

1. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Thank you devs for bringing back the classic NPC models! It brings back good and bad memories! (Ah! Deathfist orcs....).

Does anyone know if troll beastlords got their original alligator and if barbarian beastlords received the classic wolf models back?

Please make a classic skeleton and a classic spectre illusion. Maybe, Illusion: Ancient Skeleton for completing the new old-world achievements? Perhaps, Illusion: Ancient Spectre through a future anniversary event involving a sequel to the awesome "Efreeti Death Visage" quest. Efreeti Death Visage 2.0: Solve tile puzzles before a timer runs out or waves of mobs touch your puzzle forcing a reset? Illusion: Ancient Spectre to provide a spell/melee damage or mitigation buff?
  2. Xanathol Augur

Nope. :( Trolls still don't have their alligators back.
  3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Sad. Hope they bring back old troll Beastlord alligator in the near future.
  4. KC13 Augur

Terrible, terrible, terrible. In a game where the graphics are already outdated, why oh why revert to the old blocky models????
    Rivitt and disgruntled like this.
  5. Benito EQ player since 2001.

They are reverting models from the LDoN expansion and before which most of the "Live" server player base spend little time in. With the popularity of TLP servers, the older models will appeal to players looking to have the classic feel. Did you really like the newer zombie models? Eek.
  6. Gynek Lorekeeper

I think it's wonderful! I was so happy to visit GFay and feel the memories of my newbie days. If only the baby treants were reverted too. But still, bravo.
  7. disgruntled Augur

I'm really unhappy with fire goblins mooning me all the time.
    Wolves walk like dresage horses. :mad:
    Rivitt and Prathun like this.
  8. Rivitt Elder

So our children have another reason to make fun of us.
    KC13 likes this.
  9. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Dat Minecraft appeal tho.
    Rivitt likes this.
  10. Rivitt Elder

And Minecraft is easy enough for me if I turn off Creep reapers. But not nearly social enough. :)