Thank you for restoring Arias, I mean that sincerely and....

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Questoften32, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Questoften32 Augur

That changed bugged the heck out of me.

Now the mines seem again instanced in time, which is right,

Not like Aries is actually aging in there, for 20 years, sustaining injury losing his hair, which seemed faintly horrible, like he was in hell.

Also as a side note I want to thank you for what you did for felwithe in eq2, its installed but I dont play eq2 as much anymore though that might change sometime.

In eq 1 though its nice to know, the poor highelves are not defiantly doomed like Lucien, Catropolis, and arcylia caverns. They go on in there time fisher. I hear good things.

You devs should play Crono cross it would give you some great ideas about how to handle things between the world's of eq and eq2.

Oh and that you put the mist back, in the glade was somehow most touching, I was right to invest in this game and shop and will keep doing so.

Oh and things for the quests restoration.
  2. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Hmm, I have always wondered...
    Do NPC's visually age in EQ, Im sure i remember dogle pitt(small bank, pok) having dark hair/beard back when ldon was new...:)
  3. Leigo You come here often?

If they did, most would likely be dead by now.. seeing as over 400 years have passed (in-game) since Everquest launched.
  4. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Yeah we don't want NPCs tooling around zones in wheelchairs and walkers.
  5. Questoften32 Augur

That is one long kobald rebellion. Aries is probably a highlander or something. Secretly he enjoys it. Besides he gets to meet new people every day, and save plenty of half elf and wood eleven women in leather each day. Not to mention the drakkin don't get him started.
  6. Thraine Augur

i think everyone who didnt make elves should have to reroll :p
  7. mackal Augur

A while back they changed the visuals on every NPC. Before like 90% of them were just beard/face/hair/color 0 (or maybe ID 1s, either way, they were the same) so they all looked the same.
  8. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Ahh ok, I was almost impressed with Sony having an actual age-mechanic for NPC's included in the game-engine... :p That would have been quite unique...kinda weird there are no humanoid kids in EQ though(some animals have "pups").