/tgb removal is going to hurt :(

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Angahran, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Millianna Augur

My main isn’t a shaman - I am play that character per request. The more you swamp targets higher probability an error will occur. It doesn’t matter if it’s user error or lag. And who cares about spot healing anyway? It doesn’t make a difference based the data I have collected.

I didn’t come here to tell someone how to play their character. And to answer your question do something different... I did.

The TGB change was bizarre to begin with... To remove features that is essentially baked into most modern mmos combat system at this stage seems a bit off.

Who makes a business decision based on the word ‘hope’ anyways? Doesn’t sound like something I’d do at my job.
  2. Febb Augur

You don't know what you are talking about. Please stop spreading false information. Spot healing is very important and I have plenty of parsing to back that up as I actually play a healer and have for a very long time now.
    Dobbs likes this.
  3. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Ohhhh, so now you're just an alt Shaman. Gets better every post.
  4. Bigstomp Augur

I play a healer at times, and a tank at other times. I can promise that for keeping the tank alive, every heal matters. Keeping him totally topped up is important.
    Against a hard hitting raid boss, if the tank is at 80% life before you start casting your heal you'd be better off just casting the rez.

(Yes, I know I'm exaggerating a little bit, but not really that much)