Not A Bug Testing the Waters ROS Task

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Deathly, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Deathly Elder

I have been working on this for 3 days now on EMarr. I have killed cactus and tigers for 3 straight hours and no Diseased mobs spawn.

I have killed most all cactus and tigers in the zone once and let one hour go by. NO diseased mobs spawn or existing mobs transform into Diseased mobs..

I have killed half the tigers and cactus in the zone once, left the other half alone, wait for 2 hours. NO diseased mobs spawn or existing mobs transform into Diseased mobs..

Can some DEV look at this and tell me, if something is wrong or at at least explain to me how to spawn these mobs. I have done this on at least 10 toons prior and have NEVER had this happen. Disease mobs were plentiful.

Could you imagine if this was release day and the zone was full of people trying to progress....... I have 8+ hours into this with no luck. MY TASK ENDED before I could finish it. I had the task for 3 DAYS trying every night for hours with no luck.
  2. Absor Developer

If you are killing them before they have a chance to drink the diseased water, then they will never get diseased.
    Gyurika Godofwar and kizant like this.