/testcopy

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Lillola, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Lillola Lorekeeper

When attempting to /testcopy a character from Xegony I do not get any messages about "testcopy a success". When I check my account on Test the character is not there. I /testcopy once again and get the message that I must wait 7 hours and 59 minutes to /testcopy again. This has happened several times.
  2. Khat_Nip Meow

Just attempted this from the Luclin server and after some time I got the message, "Test copy: Timed out".
  3. Nicklaus New Member

server transfers aren't working either so I imagine it has something to do with the same thing.
  4. Dognu Journeyman

Six days later and it's still not working.
  5. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

It should be working fine. I've done it multiple times but around the time you tried today the server was down for maintenance for about 1.5 hours from about 3 to 5:30 or so PST. It's up now and should work unless you are somehow bugged. If that is the case then you should petition and see if CS can help you.
  6. Drogba Augur

It worked for me from xegony when i did it on the weekend.
  7. gotwar Gotcharms

It's common for /testcopy to "break" after a patch/maintenance. It usually comes back up within 24 hours.
  8. Cougaren New Member

it must still be broken....tried several times & I get the same message as you all......"test copy: timed out".......looks like it breaks every time they turn around....
  9. Vindicate Elder

It doesn't work when Test and Live are on separate patches. That's normal.
  10. Cougaren New Member

I tried several times yesterday evening & then a couple times this morning.....then about 12 noon cst the servers were locked....this reminds me a lot of SoE.....you sure SoE isn't still owners of the game & just using the name Daybreak? roflmao :p :D o_O
  11. frankie78227 Augur

Worked 2 days ago. I was surprised as Test appears to have anniversary events in already.
  12. soundsof New Member

test was patched yesterday afternoon which gives test a different exe /build . some of the anniversary quests were implemented last week for testing but did not change the exe /build
  13. Cougaren New Member

well here it is Saturday 3/11/17 12:30 pm cst....3 days later and the /testcopy still isn't working....:(....& of course haven't heard a thing on petition either........which that really doesn't surprise me in the least....