Testament of vaneer

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ragincajun, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Ragincajun New Member

Hey guys so I was trying to do the testament of vaneer quest but apparently erudites don't care for Halflings. So I'm wondering if anyone knows how to raise faction with peacekeepers or could I use an essence of erudite to log the quests?
  2. Ducreux Augur

Have someone charm Moodoro is the easiest way.

Edit: Just use halfling sneak and stand behind him for Indifferent faction.
  3. Ragincajun New Member

I killed dylin in high pass this morning and he didn't drop anything which really disappointed me since he's an 8 hour spawn :/ and the guy in Qeynos won't do anything for me even tried giving him gold and he just gave it back. So I went to erudin to talk to the quest giver and he said something along the lines of "you've not done anything to upset us but you need more faction"
  4. Ducreux Augur

Dyllin's droprate is 100% so you may have overlooked it in the advloot window. Moodoro in Qeynos only takes two different amounts of gold: 2 Gold for the container and 4 gold for a random card. Convert like 20plat into gold at any banker and go there and hand him 4gold until you get a Jester card then give it back to him. Combine the Page 34 you just got from the Jester card with the Page 30 from Dyllin in the container and you got your testament.

You don't need to talk to the guy in Erudin at all. Use sneak if Moodoro won't let you trade him gold.
  5. Ragincajun New Member

I didn't have anything in adv loot. I thought it was 100% too and was gonna send a ticket in but couldn't find a way how and figured they'd tell me I'm screwed anyway. How can I convert plat to gold? I'll go try moordoro again
  6. Catashe Augur

Just go to a bank and take X amount of PP and up into the gold slot.. 10gp for each pp
  7. TowerDefense Augur

If you were solo, you probably auto looted it. If you never clicked yes to loot, gms won't do anything. Kill him again, probably faster than waiting on a response anyways.
  8. Ragincajun New Member

He didn't drop anything the first time. I just completed it tonight and he dropped it the second time along with some note. Didn't have to talk to anyone except moodoro