Test Update 7/10/18 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jul 10, 2018.

1. frankie78227 Augur

Heroes forge problem on test after patch? It appeared to me that trying to remove a HF augment from a piece of armor sent my connection spiraling downward until I disc'd. This occurred 3 times last night in 3 different zones.

Just checked and its still doing it. My connection doesn't drop right away but slowly drops and within a minute is disconnect.
  2. Havanap Elder

Could you please provide us with more information as to the purpose and intention of this change? I guess Banestrike seemed fine to me all along.
  3. DaciksBB Augur

https://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=93998

nice little suppliment to five point palm for snap aggro
  4. Cleaver Augur

What does archery parse as hit damage ? if so its treated like melee damage. I know 1h/2h cap is 750k.
  5. Lheo Augur

until now HS damage can go up to 1.1mio normal HS damage is around 750k dmg
  6. klanderso Developer

The changes were only to removing augments, destroying is still handled the same way as before.
  7. Greymantle Augur

You don't need solvent to destroy augs. Just rt clik on the aug and select destroy :)
    Fanra and Quatr like this.
  8. Bert The Rogue New Member

also tried removing epic ornament from a weapon and crashed the zone.. 3 times , dif accounts dif zones.
  9. Waring_McMarrin Augur

It could be an issue with augments that don't require distillers to remove
  10. Thrillho Augur

Consolidation, most likely.

Personally, I have banestrike on a mash key along with a bunch of other abilities. Banestrike is one of the ones that gets tied up when running a discipline, for some reason.

Plus, as fast as I am with mashing, having this change to automatic is going to increase DPS... A very minimal increase, but an increase nonetheless.
  11. klanderso Developer

Remember folks, please report any bugs you find to the bug thread, not here.
  12. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'll check, and no, you cannot test this on test.
    and... checked. it is incorrectly flagged. I'll get in a fix for it for the live patch. Thanks for the heads up check.

The patch note didn't make it, but Absor did fix this.

This is a bug with the new augment code (See posts in the bug thread) since hero's forge is an augment...
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...te-7-10-18-new-bugs-only.250317/#post-3680880

Like Klanderso said, bugs in bug thread please :)
    see above :)
    Quatr, Catashe, Stephsanity and 3 others like this.
  13. kizant Augur

Or just a QoL improvement. If it's really an issue maybe they could add a enable/disable option like some AAs have. Then you can toggle it pretty easily.
  14. Gators New Member

With the proposed changes regarding melee dps can there be adjustments made to MOTM?
  15. Varu Journeyman

Are the recipes marked as TSS as well? Scribing the book would remove the current fail message for the combines, but I'm not sure if we'd be able to make them still if the combines aren't marked as TSS.
  16. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

Being able to trigger Mortal Coil very slightly more often will be welcome. But since they nerfed Riposte procs, does the change to counters have any real effect? Am I missing anything?

EDIT: I am not complaining, I just don't know if I would call this "un-nerfing" so much as cleaning up irrelevant code?
  17. Boze TLP complaint factory

Can someone enlighten me as to how these Innate ____ lines get applied? I had just done some quick parses pre-patch, so I had a testcopy with same gear/buffs/etc to check. 75 Beast Innate Fury went from 56% to 37% as listed on the AA, but my dps (just swinging 1 handers, no autoskills or procs, same gear buffs in both parses) went from 935dps to 894dps. That's only a 5% change, definitely not in line with the 19% listed. It wasn't a super long parse but I went long enough for dps to stabilize.
  18. Baldur Augur

A monk in my guild did the same thing and saw a roughly 7% decrease with just white damage. It was the full 19% decrease on skills though like clawstriker's flurry.

It probably means that we weren't seeing the full 55% increase in the first place though. Maybe has something to do with damage bonus or other AAs or something? I have no idea, but 5-7% is definitely better than 20%.
    Boze likes this.
  19. Khat_Nip Meow

On Luclin I am unable* to request Library Heist from Arcanist Variszh in Katta Castrum. (I was thinking perhaps I had done the task long ago and it's not repeatable but at the same time I don't have the reward from it; Cracked Urn Handle.
    (It's the last piece I need in order to create the Tsaph Katta's Urn of Rejuvenation for the sake of completing that part of Hero's Journey).

I saw the aforementioned patch note so I logged into Test and I do now show Library Heist as being completed but the Cracked Urn Handle is nowhere to be found. Are checkmarks retroactively being applied to certain /achievements but their respective rewards not awarded?

I utilized the new Find Item function, looked in /claim, quest window, reward window, and parcels and nothing.

*(I tell Arcanist Variszh 'library' and nothing happens).
  20. Mesil Lorekeeper

Please make that trigger on dots too. (I am a Necro.)