Test Update 6/8/16 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Kethir, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I agree that this is one of the least satisfying patches in recent memory and I hope this is not all there is for June. I for one could care less about TLP or any content/fixes related to them and after a year of catering to them I think it's time to get back to your core players before you ruin your faction with them and they go elsewhere.
    Arcainos, Vrinda, RPoo and 2 others like this.
  2. Parts Journeyman

Did you decide against allowing binding in Plane of Mischief on progression servers during the era it should be? Don't see it in the notes.
  3. EnchFWO Augur

Agreed. We definitely need to know about PoM binding in-era :rolleyes:
  4. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

If they dont get it in the next patch or whatnot, you guys that are eagerly awaiting for this change might consider stopping by the issue tracker and upvoting this:
    https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-814
  5. Angahran Augur

OMG !! Finally !!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you :)
  6. Cenzo New Member

can you elaborate on the pop timer for thylex on tlp please?

atm hes popping every 2 ish days, so will it be slower than this as i read it?
  7. Leseul Journeyman

Any chance of an update to the Undead Bard on Phinny?
  8. Moonii Elder

What happened to the dot changes ?
    Iila and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  9. Zarzac Augur

Sometimes they add a list of things after the original notes go up.

I hope this is one of those times ...
    EnchFWO, Iila and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  10. gotwar Gotcharms

I know this isn't a new issue, because it's been happening for a while now, but Enchanter charm/edict is broken in Demiplane of Life.

When fighting nameds spawns in demi-plane, a charmed mob will not attack the named, and will be insta-dispelled a few seconds into the fight even against non-caster nameds. This doesn't happen in any other zone. I realize there are some mobs who actually dispel charm (Enchanter named in/around the government building comes to mind... F enchanter mobs), but the charmed NPC won't even attack to begin with, and gets dispelled vs every named i've encountered in Life.

This only happens vs named spawns, the trash can be targetted and attacked by charmed NPC's without issue.

I can't imagine this is working as intended. Should I file a bug report in the bug tracker? I'd be happy to do so if it would help. It's not a game breaking issue but it's certainly broken, as far as I can tell, unless there's some weird lore surrounding Demiplane of Life and charm that I haven't paid attention to.
  11. Parts Journeyman

Theres another newer issue tracker on it here with some more votes atm.

https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-880

I didn't know one was made over a month earlier trying to point it out too, but I kind of have the feeling if its not done in this patch, it won't happen any time soon, if at all, because we've done a lot in the last month to try and point it out and we know they've seen it and know about it and know that a good number of people would like it changed. Thinkin that's that. Prove it wrong and i'll eat my words of bondage.
  12. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

i linked them together.
  13. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

i linked them together.
  14. Xikteny Augur

In my experience, charmed mobs in Life usually will not even attack trash mobs.
  15. AnzoRagespirit Augur

Can we make Shared Ferocity massable please for the love of God lol
    Gyurika Godofwar and Iila like this.
  16. Silentchaos Augur

Gotta ask, why? People sometimes put one of those crafted focus augs in there to mitigate the loss of a focus effect by switching to mirror mask, not a huge deal but what do we gain by removing the aug slot?

While you're at it, here's some other key stuff that you may want to consider making no-destroy, item IDs included!

Emp Key

Taskmaster's Pouch 17118
    Zazuzh's Idol 19716
    Zherozsh's Ring 19717
    Ssraeshzian Insignia 19718

Arx Key

Shard of the Eye 29882
    Shard of the Hand 29883
    Shard of the Heart 29884
    Shard of the Shoulder 29881

VT Key

Glowing Orb of Luclinite 22196
    (No point in no-destroying the frame, and would rather the rifts be destroyable, can't them anyway)

POP flagging stuff

Plane of Disease

Gryme's Crypt Key 28999

Plane of Valor

Piece of the Crystalline Globe 25798
    Piece of the Crystalline Globe 25796
    Piece of the Crystalline Globe 25797
    Crystalline Spider's Heart 25597
    Planarian Larvae's Heart 25599
    Razorfiend's Heart 25598

Plane of Storms

Storm Giant Head 28749
    Storm Volaas Beard 28750
    Storm Satuur Sash 28764
    Storm Taarid Bone 28751
    Esoteric Medallion 28780
    Esoteric Medallion 28783
    Esoteric Medallion 28765

Plane of Torment

Orb of Anguish 22951
    Orb of Agony 22950
    Orb of Pain 22952
    Orb of Suffering 22953

Bastion of Thunder

Ring of Torden 17168
    Sandstorm Gem 9421
    Lightning Gem 9422
    Tornado Gem 9424
    Blizzard Gem 9423
    Unadorned Symbol of Torden 17169
    Sandstorm Sphere 9429
    Lightning Sphere 9430
    Tornado Sphere 9432
    Blizzard Sphere 9431
  17. Moonii Elder

Can we get an update on the re-working of Dots ?
  18. Iila Augur

Try asking on Twitter.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Warpeace like this.
  19. Munkee New Member

Shouldn't these be under Tradeskill > Quests instead of Expansion > Quests ?
  20. Ravengloome Augur

You will wait for your still sort of underpowered, but almost worth casting dots and you will like it!

Though for real i was astonished they didn't do the SK ones this patch