Test Update 6/22/16 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jun 22, 2016.

1. JChan Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.

Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Laurana Augur

"Items that were flagged as usable in tradeskills that were not part of any active recipe have had their tradeskill flag removed. This does not impact tradeskill containers or tradeskill trophies which are flagged in this manner in order to fit inside of tradeskill component containers."

I notice a lot of DoN era items that were previously used in tradeskills but are no longer used, still have their tradeskill tag.

"Spiny Fruit" and "Luminous Ivy" are two such examples. This might also have to do with the other patch that included adding the tradeskill tag to items. Items no longer used in tradeskills that were previously may have been erroneously labeled.

Here's some info for Spiny Fruit from EQTradersCorner: "EQTC notes: This item was used in alchemy until the Prophecy of Ro expansion. As of April 2006, it is no longer tradeskill tagged."

Not sure if this was the best place to post this or not, but wanted to at least associated it with a point in time in which a change was made.
  3. DebonAir Lorekeeper

I think the luclin era item Feather also falls in this category. Last weekend i noticed that it is still flagged as "used in tradeskills". It was used in Alchemy recipes to create Soul of the Incorporeal (see invis potion) and its 10 dose variant.
    AFAIK this recipe was also removed or replaced during the Prophecy of Ro era.

But maybe those items are still flagged as "used in tradeskills" for the TLP servers? Maybe a dev can shed some light on this matter.
  4. Shaantara Made of Moonlight

5. DebonAir Lorekeeper

I PMed Ngreth with a question regarding the TS items mentioned above and received the following answer. I hope Ngreth does not mind that i'm relaying his answer here:
  6. Shaantara Made of Moonlight

That makes sense. Thanks for the info!