Test Update 5/23/16 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, May 23, 2016.

1. Bewts Augur

This is for TLP:

Warriors are getting aggro locked on raid targets where tanks get swapped. I've observed this on Vulak and Avatar of War and heard mention it was exploited on LTK, a rooted dragon that summons its target but only if it has line of sight.

A warrior tanks a mob using first furious and then defensive discs.
    When their defensive disc is about to wear off, a second warrior taunts to switch.
    Taunt fails and a subsequent taunt is used on refresh.
    When taunt succeeds, the mob keeps its target on the first warrior.
    When the second warrior taunts again, they receive the message the that the mob is already targeting you yet it is targeting and attacking the first warrior still.
    The mob will not switch targets to the new warrior at this point.
    The only way the mob will switch targets at this point until the warrior with aggro lock dies.
  2. Openhand New Member

The sleepers instance is bugged. It gives you the instance and lockout and says the way is blocked. Did this 6 sleeper keyed characters. I did a bug report and hope this helps.
  3. Openhand New Member

I checked post patch and issue still persists. I can request the instance but can not zone in. When. You say ready it acts as if you do not have the instance. I recreated the issue with 8 other friends on server. Please look into issue. Thanks