Test Update 5/19/16 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, May 19, 2016.

1. JChan Developer

*** Miscellaneous ***
    - Fixed multiple issues with the hardware for the Test Server.
    - Addressed a world crash issue.
    - Resolved an issue where characters would sometimes mysteriously disappear.
  2. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Thank you Jchan!
    RangerXX likes this.
  3. --Voodoo-- Augur

Just in time for me to have to resist the temptation to play tonight, since I have to work early. First a test of patience, now a test of will. :) But seriously though, thanks for all the work.

I also notice that my previously deleted characters that had reappeared and couldn't be re-deleted are gone. Which is awesome. Now I just need to restore my memory of why I wanted an open character slot.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Sintan New Member

/testcopy seems to not be working, getting an server:null message
  5. RangerXX New Member

THANK You Very Much ...
  6. Pelrond Elder

Test crashed and looks to be down at the moment.
    Sancus likes this.
  7. Kbamm Journeyman

Wow really. So you guys fixed the hardware issues aye? I am at a loss for words. Did you guys hire high school Techs to put the hardware in?
  8. Dokgoki New Member

[IMG]yeah its down.
  9. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I'd like to say I'm surprised it's down again but with the way things are going lately nothing really surprises me. At this rate I'm wondering when they'll announce that the server has to be replaced and that we will be allowed to transfer off so they can wipe it and start fresh or some such.
  10. JChan Developer

Thanks. Investigating now. Looks to be unrelated to hardware and related to the system that crashed Test on Sunday.
    --Voodoo-- and Dokgoki like this.
  11. JChan Developer

Test should be back up now.
    Sancus and --Voodoo-- like this.
  12. Chantill LeeLace New Member

Test is down again as of May 22nd 2016. The world chat and tells would die then the server would crash. At this point you would be able to log back in. Sometimes you had to relaunch while some were thrown to Character Screens This happened intermittently, then finally died in the late afternoon. Lag stayed at 100ms on a machine that is nearly always at 30ms. We had 4 connections going on separate machines.
  13. JChan Developer

Test is back up now. We pushed some world stability fixes, some missing character fixes, and also restored characters that were reported as missing or corrupted in a /bug report.

Edit: ... and we just crashed again. Working on bringing it back up.