Test Update 5/11/16 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, May 10, 2016.

1. JChan Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.

Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

Not Technically a bug but it seems like when using the Agent of Change there is an unusually high chance for the raid mobs within that instance to be of the Fabled variety. If there is any way to prevent Fabled raid mobs from spawning in instances created using the Agent of Change on the test server it would allow us to more accurately test things for those of us who play on Phinigel. Any attempt to gauge the strength of these mobs based on a level 60 raid force is negated if the mob that spawns in the instance is the Fabled version.

Thank you.
    Prathun likes this.
  3. Axeknight New Member

Fellowship EXP is broken, after filling the AA fellowship if you continue to fill the normal EXP fellowship bar, it ends up turning purple, once you kill a mob with the toon that has purple fellowship EXP you lose about 20% Normal EXP (after level 100) and you start using your AA fellowship exp as normal exp, once your AA fellowship is depleted you will have about the exact same exp you had prior to getting EXP.
    i have been able to reproduce this with every and any toon in my fellowship
  4. Hludwolf Developer

Are you only losing the experience on the highest level person in the fellowship?

Is this a new issue, or has this been happening for a while?

When you say losing, do you mean that you are not actually gaining the amount you are expecting? Or are you actually losing exp from your exp bar?
  5. gotwar Gotcharms

^Hludwolf,
    Axe is in my guild and likely away from his computer, but to answer your question this *is* a new issue since the 5/9 or 5/11 patch and he *is* losing xp from the xp bar. He mentioned it the other night and then went off to test it and came back with these results. As soon as he's online I can have him give you a more detailed response (if I can get a hold of him tonight).
  6. Axeknight New Member

So yes, this is a new bug.
    if my understanding of fellowship exp is correct, the AA bar fills up first, followed by the normal EXP bar.
    i use the default UI so they normally show up as a green vitality bar. if fellowship EXP is working correctly - again my understanding of it or at least how it was working in the past was. a full AA bar of vitality if used on AA's would yield you the max amount of aa's to store at your current level 100ish. and the top bar would give you enough vitality to go through 5 normal lvl's.
    example: just last month i stored up enough fellowship EXP on my beastlord to "CAP" and fill up both bars, the beastlord was level 100 at the time, i proceeded to level and was able to go from 100-105 with the available vitality.
    fast forward to the recent patches...
    i grind and grind and store the exp. the EXP that falls into the AA Exp bar works normally, but the vitality that shows up as normal exp turns Purple and once you kill something the purple bar goes away and the toon that had the exp stored loses actual EXP, i have a screenshot of my rogue.. it goes like this...
    You gain party experience!!
    Vitality was applied to your alternate advancement experience gain.
    You LOST a level! you are now level 99!
    and the loss of experience was around 10% of the exp from 99-100 and 2% of exp from 100-101 as the toon with the vitality went from 2% into level 100 down to 90% into 99.
    since the 5/9 or 5/11 patch fellowship exp has not been working as normal, i was able to reproduce this with 3 toons, and not able to get it to work properly with any. unfortunately i have been unable to continue testing as test server has had other issues.
    Leader of my fellowship is Axeknight.
    once test is back up to normal i can FRAPS it and show you if i am able to reproduce again.
  7. strongbus Augur

the machine for the 10 anv party quest is not in any zones I can find. nor can others find it on bert