Test Update 4/13/2022 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 13, 2022.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Doucha New Member

I started crashing everytime i tried to log in lastnight 117 beastlord and it is still happening. I was able to log in yesterday but after a bit i started crashing when zoning and now im stuck in Umbral plains and cant log in or return home. We have been able to reproduce the bug with a 105 Beastlord and 105 mage whenever they try and zone with a pet suspended it causes the zone they are leaving to crash and kick them to server select.
  3. WANNABEEEX New Member

Maidens Eye (120) goes up and down.. can not log characters there at all. I did get mage in there on one try but pet would not do anything and could not cast any spells. My other characters can not log in.. use return to home and they won't it just crashes. Finally got mage into game in maidens eye again and used stein to go to POK, however pet stayed in maidens Eye and poofed. Had to make a new pet. New patch never fixed the problems just made them worse on crashing.
  4. Svann2 The Magnificent

Deftdance seems broken. I first saw this in the anniversary rat mission. The rats were already spawned but not agroed. I hit deftdance, ran up to them, and splatted in under a second. So I went to Shadow Valley and tested it.
    [Wed Apr 13 20:30:23 2022] You activate Deftdance Discipline.
    [Wed Apr 13 20:30:23 2022] You dance about nimbly.
    [Wed Apr 13 20:30:24 2022] A fogfall lurker tries to bite YOU, but YOU riposte!
    [Wed Apr 13 20:30:24 2022] You slash a fogfall lurker for 3468 points of damage. (Riposte)
    [Wed Apr 13 20:30:24 2022] A fogfall lurker tries to bite YOU, but YOU riposte! (Strikethrough)
    [Wed Apr 13 20:30:24 2022] A fogfall lurker is pierced by YOUR thorns for 199 points of non-melee damage.
    [Wed Apr 13 20:30:24 2022] A fogfall lurker bites YOU for 28065 points of damage. (Riposte Strikethrough)
    [Wed Apr 13 20:30:24 2022] A fogfall lurker tries to bite YOU, but YOU riposte! (Strikethrough)
    [Wed Apr 13 20:30:24 2022] A fogfall lurker is pierced by YOUR thorns for 199 points of non-melee damage.
    [Wed Apr 13 20:30:24 2022] A fogfall lurker bites YOU for 48960 points of damage. (Riposte Strikethrough)
    [Wed Apr 13 20:30:24 2022] A fogfall lurker bites YOU for 53604 points of damage. (Strikethrough)
    and etc.
    He shouldnt be able to touch me with deftdance running. Ive used it on raid mobs. Something's wrong.
    Wyre Wintermute likes this.
  5. Nniki Augur

Noticed the "classic" quest achievements were added. Not sure if they are supposed to be ready yet since they weren't noted, but 144 achievements were added to the count, but they aren't visible in the achievements window nor viewable (via the view mine button) after completion.

I did the Lashun Novashine and Exterminator Wintloag quests in North Qeynos, which rewarded some Rivervale quest achievements instead. I'm assuming they aren't the only ones configured incorrectly.
    [IMG]
  6. TheGoblin Elder

You can now disarm and pickpocket any weapon since none are MAGIC tagged on test.
    Svann2 likes this.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Logging into test no longer plays EQ music! :mad::( It plays something else which sends me to sleep. :rolleyes:
  8. Chanus New Member

Same here. I thought it was because I had Randomize Loading Music checked, which would still be odd because it would always play the EQ theme first regardless, but that appears to not be the cause.
  9. Evilness Gnome warriors are the best warriors

Was Druid: Irae Faycite Shard: Winter's Wildbrume added? Didn't see it in the patch notes.
  10. Svann2 The Magnificent

Ohhhh Yeaaaa.
    I wanna try this now.
  11. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

Perhaps they will disable disarm and pickpocket.