Test Update 12/2/2014

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Makavien Augur

Although I think raid dropped or purchased ornaments are kinda silly and way to rare and just another way for drama to start it did take the insidious set 2 years to goto the market place.

That's one thing the eq development team does not think about . Just like with gearing the longer it takes the more drama there is because of jealousy and envy. That is why wow is so much more successful.

Everyone gets what they pay for here not everyone does and after 15 years of seeing how people react you would think they would wisen up.

And before anyone replies blindly I was one of the first people with insidious and one of the first people to get gear that I want for a while now.

And Although my time was only 2 years or so in wow compared to 14 + years here I never seen people in wow actively looking for ways to exploit the game as they do here either.
    Lisandra likes this.
  2. Esero Elder

I think this still needs looking into. Targets range from Combat Dummies 95-103 and weak con light blues in West Karana. One success out of the bunch.

drkknight69 and Semp like this.
  3. Secura New Member

Just had a named pop in Gribble: Clearing a Path and it crashed the zone. Have not been able to log back in to the characters that were in the HA. We have done about 4 HAs since the last patch, but this is the first named that has spawned for us. I am able to log in a character that isn't in the HA (so I know it isn't the server)
  4. Kekenewah Journeyman

Ever since this patch my gnome has been unable to summon his mount. It says I have to have Luclin models and horse models turned on which they already were. I have repatched but this does not fix the bug.
  5. Cerris Augur

As much as I love sharks, I think this might be going a little far. Both of these see invis, by the way, and are incredibly resistant to attempts to train them off, they warp right back to their vigil.

[IMG]
    Sathayorn, Axxius, Lisandra and 2 others like this.
  6. Edrick Augur

Dredge Wars Episode V: The Dougs Strike Back
  7. Kekenewah Journeyman

It only happens with
    Bridle of the Emerald Sokokar

with my gnome on one account but he can summon the Verdant hedgerow mount.
  8. antistes New Member

Deleted....above post about the Doug sharks in Dredge covered it.
  9. anastazia New Member

I am seeing some kind of invisibility bug.

When I click off invis or ivu to hail npc's sometimes they still wont talk to me as if I still have the invis effects on.

I have to cast a spell of some sort to take it off and then the npc's will interact with me like they're supposed to.

Somehow physically clicking invis/ivu off from the spell bar isn't taking the effects off.
  10. anastazia New Member

I am also seeing a LOT of client crashes when zoning around in TDS.
    Lisandra likes this.
  11. Axxius Augur

More on the Arx Mentis group mission bugs:

All Rivers Lead to the Sea: on the step "Speak with the Unseen, Unheard Helper 0/5 (Arx Mentis)", multiple people spam-hailing the Unseen can produce multiple copies of Holmein spawning at the same time. You can reproduce that with 3-4 people.

The Cost of Balance: players zoning into the instance arrive outside of the geometry, then float down to the 'floor' deep below the zone if they are levitating, or fall down to their death if they aren't. This happens 100% of the time.
  12. Angahran Augur

Don't know if something leaked across from test to live, but today (sunday) I tried clicking my AA Cloak of Shadows hotkey and got the message 'Angahran tries to cast a spell on you but you are protected.' !!

Remade the hotkey and it works correctly.

(This was on live - Bertox)
  13. Aledark Journeyman

Collectibles spawning underground in the water in thaulisaur island from the giants set(sorry forgot the name) after a while they stop spawning around the houses and all end up unreacheable.
  14. Safsters New Member

Is anything being done to get rid of the xp penalty for grouping with players above 101, or was that intentional/staying?
  15. 1ranger Journeyman

Congratulations, you successfully broke up the only current content raiding guild on test server. Thanks
  16. 1ranger Journeyman

the TDS expansion is a huge cluster$%^%. if you expect eq to survive much longer put more resources towards it. instead of putting all resources on other games.
  17. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I have forwarded these issues on tot he appropriate parties. Unfortunately with the patch being tomorrow, these bugs will make it to live. The Arx Mentis bugs MAY be hot-fixable.
  18. Ngreth Thergn Developer

This is still happening on Test or are you reporting a live issue? This should be fixed in the current Test patch.
  19. EQgamer23 Elder

What does "basic" mean with respect to 2h weapons?
  20. Bugglegump New Member

There are 3 or 4 Zones that are making clients crash on test. Korascian Warrens, Sanctum Somnium, Dragonscale Hills, Bloody Kitchcore and a couple more. the zones would be up but would be like the Graphic bug on Friday before the patch in the Stopping the Ritual HA in Dead HIlls when the Golem would spawn and crash the clients. That got fixed with the patch Friday but the others have been crashing clients all weekend.
    Lisandra likes this.