Test Update 12/14/2017 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 14, 2017.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Demiplane of Blood - Event : Hatchet the Tortuerer

The ground spawn trap objects that are used in the event cast a spell called "Rusting Clamp" when clicked on too early (when Hatchet is not standing on them). This spell is supposed to be a direct damage + DoT with a root component in a small area.

The issue is it is doing this as well as teleporting the player to location 0, -0, 0, in South Qeynos. :D
    Rondor likes this.
  3. Kyzvs Augur

Reposted in the place it might get read - apologies for double:

I cast group (whatever the spell above KEI is) on my group yesterday. I then cast single target Clairvoyance on the two biffy mana-drains (merc healer and merc caster) - I got the following messages:

Your virtue spell has been overwritten
    Your blessing of <something> has been overwritten

So as an Enchanter overwriting a mana spell, I'm getting messages for something the merc cleric cast. I can repeat that no problem. I think it's message only - the spells look okay on the mercs.

Also - small pet peeve for us people who enjoy 'the journey' at lower levels :) . The Gift of Xev change to summon items in the bag is a pita when you summon six bags at a time for loot and want to discard all of the bandages and most of the provisions - it was much quicker having them on the cursor. And the drink stacks beyond 20, but the food doesn't - more frustrating than it should be, I know! (this will also filter down to cornucopia spell as well)
  4. Axxius Augur

• Unable to claim the rewards for the Savior achievement (AA: Hero's Vitality/Fortitude):
      “[Thu Dec 14 11:29:29 2017] The system is currently unable to grant your reward for: Savior of Sathir's Tomb. Please try again later.”
    • Glyph of Arcane Secrets is capped at lv 105 and does nothing for lv 106-110 spells:
      (9477) Glyph of Arcane Secrets
      Slot 5: Limit Max Level: 105 (lose 100% per level)
    • Mission 'End of an Empire' awards the raid achievement 'Stalwart Guardian' instead of its group version.
    kizant likes this.
  5. Lorewood Lorekeeper

I just completed the quest line in OT: on the mission completion Fell Foliage after popping the chest, my Paladin got a reward window showing the "Savior of Overthere" but when I go to select option ..I get "The System is unable to grant your reward for .........." On my alts on completeion (5) did not even get a reward window and I am not sure if they got the heroic vitality and heroic fortitude or not.

Also all toons are showing as completed in Achievements.
  6. Nniki Augur

The totems(?) in End of Empire mission show on track. Doesn't really make sense for them to show on track.
  7. Bobsmith Augur

+1 for all of this.
  8. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

if you are 40/20/40 of your heroics you wont be able to get the reward, from what i can tell.
    if you are < 40/20/40 heading into RoS then you most likely will. thats been the experience of our guildies.
  9. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

The bug is annoying but of all the bugs in EQ over the years this one is one of the forgivable ones. With no XP loss on BETA there was no way for the bug to be reported. I’m just sitting at 0% in 110 for now and working on AAs for the time being. On Sunday when I raid I’ll just be 90% into 109 again. It’s a bummer but it’s just the way it is. They’ll fix it soon (tm) haha. All you can do is laugh - what else can you do?
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  10. Lorewood Lorekeeper

Ok, another one for the day. Clicked a tablet for 107 RkII spells retrieved the 2 spells from rewards. When I go to click them (memorize) I get nothing. No warnings no graphics. nada, zero, zip happens with them.
    I am leery of trying any of the others I have because I hate to waste them if these 2 spells are trash now.
  11. Bobsmith Augur

That is correct it won't let you pass 40/50 20/25 40/50
  12. Sere New Member

Ok they had enough time to test the fix for the exp lost on res. It's time for it to be emergency patched. It's total if they plan on waiting until the next normal patch cycle to fix a issue of this magnitude.

There are only so many ways to get exp and it should have taken them a few hours to test them all. Then the servers should have been brought down and the patch put in place.

Fix it before you get to the it's now a legal issue territory.
  13. Stell_CT Elder

Cleric merc is being weird. I am unsure if this was from the launch patch or the fix patch but i do not remember them being this unreliable before. Seems to be casting its group heal excessively. Group is a druid, SK, Shaman, Merc healer, 2 DPS caster mercs all lvl 107. Only the merc healer is healing. Merc set on Reactive. SK is set as assist and tank. No heal spells blocked on the SK.

[Sat Dec 16 14:32:21 2017] Jadluera tells the group, 'Casting Promised Rehabilitation Rk. II on Dianthia.'
    [Sat Dec 16 14:32:22 2017] You begin casting Fixated Blessing of Ro V.
    [Sat Dec 16 14:32:23 2017] An Arcron dread magus is immolated by blazing flames.
    [Sat Dec 16 14:32:23 2017] An Arcron dread magus is surrounded by an outline of cold flame.
    [Sat Dec 16 14:32:24 2017] Jadluera tells the group, 'Casting Fervid Renewal Rk. II on Dianthia.'
    [Sat Dec 16 14:32:28 2017] Jadluera tells the group, 'Casting Word of Mending Rk. II on Jadluera.'
    [Sat Dec 16 14:32:33 2017] Jadluera tells the group, 'Casting Word of Mending Rk. II on Jadluera.'
    [Sat Dec 16 14:32:39 2017] Jadluera tells the group, 'Casting Word of Mending Rk. II on Jadluera.'
    [Sat Dec 16 14:32:42 2017] Jadluera tells the group, 'Casting Ardent Light Rk. II on Dianthia.'
    [Sat Dec 16 14:32:46 2017] Jadluera tells the group, 'Casting Word of Mending Rk. II on Jadluera.'
    [Sat Dec 16 14:32:53 2017] Jadluera tells the group, 'Casting Word of Mending Rk. II on Jadluera.'
    [Sat Dec 16 14:32:58 2017] Jadluera tells the group, 'Casting Fervid Renewal Rk. II on Dianthia.'
    [Sat Dec 16 14:33:03 2017] Jadluera tells the group, 'Casting Word of Mending Rk. II on Jadluera.'
    [Sat Dec 16 14:33:09 2017] Jadluera tells the group, 'Casting Word of Mending Rk. II on Jadluera.'
    [Sat Dec 16 14:33:18 2017] Jadluera tells the group, 'Casting Word of Mending Rk. II on Jadluera.'
    [Sat Dec 16 14:33:25 2017] Jadluera tells the group, 'Casting Ardent Light Rk. II on Dianthia.'
    [Sat Dec 16 14:33:30 2017] Jadluera tells the group, 'Casting Fervid Renewal Rk. II on Dianthia.'
    [Sat Dec 16 14:33:32 2017] An Arcron dread magus has been slain by Dianthia!
  14. Axxius Augur

The individual achievement 'Unburnt' in the Gorowyn mission is either completely bugged or not set as individual (i.e. fails when anybody in the group get hit by the drakes).
  15. Axxius Augur

Talendor 12-man mission:
  16. Nniki Augur

Seems just broken entirely. We ran it multiple times without getting hit.
  17. Axxius Augur

Same issue with the individual achievement in the Gorowyn raid.
  18. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

The early ranks of Cleric AA Divine Avatar don't appear to have the hot component working. If it is working it does not spam you with heal messages like other heal over time spells. This is on Phinny.
  19. Just_Another_SK Elder

Hello I mentioned this in a previous thread but it hasnt been addressed and may have goten lost in the fray of the tons of posts already there at the time.. The level 108 Beastlord Spell "Promised Alleviation" does not work, i've tested it over and over, the buff lands on pet, but after the 16 seconds the buff dissapears and no heal is applied - I run with n merc, after each day I keep checking for a fix, I let pet get damaged to 50% health or so, then after the fight I cast it and wait, still the same, buffs durations ticks to 0 and no heal lands

Thanks
    Skybovv
  20. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Minature Worker's Sledge Mallet is available on Phinny in DoN era on Zeflmin Welikanin in the guild hall.