Test Update 12/14/20 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 14, 2020.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Discussion Thread
  2. Kesi New Member

New to test, so apologies if this has already been covered, or is not considered a bug (working as designed).

Issue:
    /Testcopy command currently does not copy Dragon Horde from Live.

Steps to repeat:
    on Erollisi Marr - The Nameless with COV expansion, move multiple items into dragon's horde
    /testcopy
    open bank, dragon's horde
    shows 0/100 items.

Same process repeated on Xegony - Druzzil Ro with same results.

Thanks,
    Kesi
  3. Kesi New Member

[IMG]

This has happened on 2 characters on test now, has not been tested on Live.

When sending parcels some of the sent date's will be incorrect. (I know the game has been around a long time but if I've been playing since 1969 I should have a lot more AA by now!)

Unfortunately I don't remember the exact date these were actually sent.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Time machine broke, I blame the Gnomes.
  5. Moege Augur

The gnome deny responsibility and directs you attention to the trolls.
  6. Sylanos_Test New Member

Highly doubt it is related to this patch - but beginning today I'm seeing instances that won't let me zone in. Getting the 'magical presence prevents you from entering at this time...'. Had no problem with Restless Assault, Seeking the Sorcerer or Griklor mission in ToV, but Icebound Avatar would not let me zone in. Likewise in CoV, I was able to get into The Call and Zlandicar Reborn, but Watcher Sprin won't let me zone into The Crusaders. I've waited 5+ minutes, dropped task and got again, re-logged....no go. Heard someone else mention the Tempest Temple group mission also.

Edit: maybe it was one char....requested task on another and it let us zone in.