Test Update 12/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Derka Power Ranger

You typed your reply within the quote code at the end of his response
  2. Eangel Elder

@EQ Dev @Ngreth Thergn

Any idea when ToV will unlock on test fully? Can't seem to find a way to get to the zones. No Belinda in North Ro and no port item in Guild Hall.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Becuase we are still keeping the "spirit" of the unlocks, whicle compromising on giving player plenty of time to farm.

the (/quote) (with square brackets instead of curved) was in the wrong place.

There was an issue with the "unlock" date. It should show up now or in the patch coming later today (for Test)
    the Port item was missed :( I made one yesterday, but I'm not sure It made it to this Test patch coming today or not.
  5. Eangel Elder

Thanks for the updates =)
  6. lenuvas New Member

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but should the new zerker axes of the vindicator supposed to count as reagents for dissident? I think we went through the same thing in tbl and a change was made to not require zerkers to carry stacks of two types of axes and would be nice if the same thing could be done here (unless I'm doing something wrong)