Test Update 11/30/2021 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Nov 30, 2021.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Everything is fine, nothing to see here, sorry!

Waning Crescent Gloves are not acting like other Prestige Items on Test. The item name shows as red, and it has a yellow background when I equip it. I have other prestige items from recent expansions that do not do this on Test. Is this intended or a bug?

I'm assuming it's more than just the gloves, going to check with the guy who got legs to see if it's the same for him.
  3. Waring_McMarrin Augur

What level are you? The Waning Crescent series of armor has a required level of 120 while the Waxing Crescent series of armor has a required level of 115 and recommended level of 120. I am guessing it is red because you are not level 120 yet.
  4. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Good call, I swear I saw a lower required level when I looked. I'm 116, and we were fighting in Maiden's Eye--not even aware it was Tier 2--when it dropped. Since it used the cheapest ore type I figured it was the starter armor.
  5. Teag New Member

Is it known that currency isn't be awarded for the Maidens Eye Missions in ToL?
  6. Warpeace Augur

Received currency on yesterdays run.
  7. torach Journeyman

Let's see...on test server:

-Mercenary and Partisan cheevos only giving 2% exp each
    -Aten Ha Rah Mission not giving credit
    -None of the missions giving alternate currency, or experience
    -Rank I spell vendors - No idea where they are supposed to be, luckily we've gotten all our rank IIs
    (I'm the highest in my little group at 119)
    -Overseer incapacitation is broken - I have 57 agents incapacitated and that's been growing for the past 2 weeks, the timer or whatever is not counting down
    -Vah Shir dude partisan quest cannot be completed in Va'Kerrath
    -Bloodfalls mission final boss has a few emote errors

Suggestions:
    - Do something with wizards, anything!
    - Make T2 loots 118/120, it's rather useless as is
    - Make Bloodfalls brighter, change the color of the ground to a lighter shade of black, something

Thanks for your time.
    Shindius, Skuz and Broozer like this.
  8. Barton The Mischievous

On live
    They are not being given a timer as far as I can tell at all. You go to complete the overseer quest it does its little thing you can see if someone was incapacitated you click finish, no timer is given so they show up as ready in the agent tab but are actually incapacitated and never recover due to no timer to run out and trigger the timer is gone recover the agent code or whatever it does once the timer runs out. Unless you use a recovery quest if you get any. I would guess it is now the same on test
  9. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

I figured out what happened, we had some Waxing Crescent Legs drop early in the night, and I checked the level on them. Then when the Waning Crescent Gloves dropped, I assumed they were the same thing. Forgot that they dropped in a different zone, from a higher level named.