Test Update 11/25/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Nov 25, 2015.

1. svann Augur

2. Dalsina Lunrais

This.
  3. Dzarn Developer

The intent of the default windowed mode state (unchecked) is to match the gamma settings of the desktop.

Can you add additional details about your current windows gamma settings / graphics card setup so we can track down why it may be displaying improperly?

Thanks
  4. kizant Augur

I love the gamma change. For years I'd exit eq and have to reset my desktop gamma because eq's setting would somehow take over my whole system. I no longer have to do that! Best change in a long time if you ask me.

Oh and I do need the new option checked otherwise I see the same problem with the completely washed out screen. I'm using latest NVIDIA drivers for my GTX 970. I have the NVIDIA control panel set to 'use NVIDIA settings' with gamma set to 1.00. But hey with it checked everything is great. Also, even though it works great in game the character select screen looks like it has gamma set to 100%.
  5. mackal Augur

I'm not sure if it's because of WinEQ2 (might need to bug Lax into fixing it if is, but sadly he seems to not reply to WinEQ2 stuff anymore), but for me my windows are set as if the slider is set to 100%. I haven't touched any color or gamma settings in the AMD control center nor have I touched the calibrate color settings in the Win7 settings.
  6. Tobin Augur

the launcher has a problem in the Latest News part.
    This API is no longer available.
  7. Riou EQResource

nVidia options I have let the player / program decide for all options. Using Windows 7 as far as I can tell the gamma is just in the center of the 2 maxes (light / dark). Using an nVidia 660.
  8. JChan Developer

Thanks for the report. We're working on a fix.
  9. Tobin Augur

While you are working on the problem could you add the "EYE" logo for Daybreak in front of the name on the launcher. I think it would look cool and it goes toward branding your product.
  10. Geri_Petrovna Augur

*** Highlights ***
    Totally forgot to fix the borked itemization Type 5 and 9 augs still don't work in rings, charm, or ranged slots.