Test Update 10/22/19 - Discussion

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Oct 22, 2019.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Test is being updated today with our current Live build. There are no new patch notes at this time. Everything should match Live.
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Quest in Goru`Kar Mesa. It's called 'Protect Kathryn Some More.' In the quest, you're supposed to fight off 4 tuffein's (4 waves of 1 mob each). The first mob in the quest 'tuffein thug' comes along fine. Next in the quest, a 'tuffein grabber' is supposed to appear. However, it's another 'tuffein thug.' The third mob was 'tuffein grabber.'

My issue here is that the mobs are coming out of order. And stops at the 3rd update of the quest. No other mobs appear. I've been sitting at their spawn point, killing all over waves that come in. I've even tried deleting the quest and starting over. A few times. I can't progress in my quest (and ultimately get my Hero's Journey achievement).

Anyway, this is on the test server. Inserting a pic to show where in the quest I'm stuck.

[IMG]